MAC Nasty Gal Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

Honi

Beautiful Honi

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

Honi you look amazing in Gunner.
Thank you both
heart.gif
I've wanted something like this for years and Ive used it more than 10 times so far..

Marsha Pomells

I don't have Candy Yum Yum. It's too bright for me. I like Gunner on you not so much on me.
I own CYY... And hate with a passion, because of its brightness. Sometimes, I wished my baby sister robbed CYY at the same time she stole RW (she's lighter than me - NC47). I tend to use it for a two toned or a mixer

geeko

Stunner lippie on me. Usually not a big fan of red lippies but I love stunner (More than ruby woo and russian red definitely)

Runner lipstick and nightmoth lip pencil

Comparison of punk couture and gunner lippie

And gunner lippie on myself... But my bf doesn't like it on me. He thinks it's too dark.. But whatever, as long as I love it so i dun care about what he thinks lol

Vandekamp

Stunner lippie on me. Usually not a big fan of red lippies but I love stunner (More than ruby woo and russian red definitely) Runner lipstick and nightmoth lip pencil Comparison of punk couture and gunner lippie And gunner lippie on myself... But my bf doesn't like it on me. He thinks it's too dark.. But whatever, as long as I love it so i dun care about what he thinks lol
Beautiful Geeko.

stephshopaholic

8b52ba0e_image.jpeg
This is Gunner over OCC's Feathered lip pencil (white lip pencil) it makes the color much more vibrant on me, on it's own gunner is much darker and not as fun since I have a lot of dark purples I prefer it brightened like this.