MAC Kinky Boots Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

Vandekamp

I love Kinky. I almost forgot that I had it. I guess that happens when you have so many sheds to choose from. Has anyone been showing Kinky some love as of late?

MissElle12

I wish I backed this up. I was thinking about exchanging FnF for a Kinky in the CB...
Went to the CCO by my job (LI, NY) and to my surprise they had Kinky lipstick! They did not have the lipglass. It sold out online (and I think only one store actually got in in stock--las vegas was it?)...so I wonder where this mystery stock came from.

Vandekamp

Went to the CCO by my job (LI, NY) and to my surprise they had Kinky lipstick! They did not have the lipglass. It sold out online (and I think only one store actually got in in stock--las vegas was it?)...so I wonder where this mystery stock came from.
Wow. Unbelievable. Did you get a BU?

Vandekamp

Of course!
Yay!
congrat.gif

HappyHippy

I know this thread is completely dead but I hope that somebody still reads this. I've been wearing kinky lipgloss every day this summer. I love the colours but I hate the silver glitters in it. Does anyone know a gloss that has the same colour but none of the glitter parts in it? Preferebly from MAC because I do love the texture but any other goopy, thick and sticky gloss will do too.

Shars

I know this thread is completely dead but I hope that somebody still reads this. I've been wearing kinky lipgloss every day this summer. I love the colours but I hate the silver glitters in it. Does anyone know a gloss that has the same colour but none of the glitter parts in it? Preferebly from MAC because I do love the texture but any other goopy, thick and sticky gloss will do too.
The only one I can think of is the Viva Glam Rihanna one. That was red with red glitters. If you want one without glitters altogether, maybe the Ruby Woo lipglass would work as well.

Latest posts