MAC Kinky Boots Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

Vandekamp

No, I don't own that one but I do own UD's Shame. It's pretty dark.

And we need to clarify, more deep reds does NOT mean more repromotes of SIN, MAC!! :lol:
I agree. I like Bite's Tannin. That is a pretty deep, dark red. Wicked is another one. Just to name a few.

allthingsglam

Kinky is LOVE. I am glad that I backed it up.I don't need any more reds. I don't need any more reds. * I can do this.*
yes u can Me I can't Just got another one I think red has become my fave lip color now that or mac is making it become that with all the reds coming my way u can do it vandecamp I have much faith in u

Vandekamp

u can do it vandecamp I have much faith in u
Yes I can do it. I just got Dose of Color's Berry Me and Merlot. I said after I got those two I was done buying MU in 2014. However, I also bought Marsala two weeks ago. That was a bit of a disappointment. It is not as dark as the promo ads. I have OD on makeup and I don't need any more. I have waaaay too much.

NaomiH

I can appreciate that sentiment. While I do love Kinky and Stunner, they were very similar to each other not to mention to other previous LE collections. This seems to be Mac's MO lately. Mac has been a little off of its game in 2014. Many of the collections/lipsticks were very similar to other shades released a few months earlier. Mac had very few unique colors this year.
I agree,they even released the same items more than once this year just a few months apart. Things just started to feel tossed together and got boring real fast.

Vandekamp

I agree,they even released the same items more than once this year just a few months apart. Things just started to feel tossed together and got boring real fast.
I am kinda done with Mac. I took a long break from them before (about 4-5 years) and I will probably do it again.

elegant-one

It really should become your signature red lipsticks.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Aww thats so nice of you dear
bouquet.gif
flower.gif

NaomiH

I am kinda done with Mac. I took a long break from them before (about 4-5 years) and I will probably do it again.
I doubt I'll be grabbing much else outside of staples from now on unless they put out some end all be all shade of something.

Vandekamp

Quote:Originally Posted by NaomiH

I doubt I'll be grabbing much else outside of staples from now on unless they put out some end all be all shade of something.
Exactly.

discoglam

Kinky was my first MAC red lipstick! I bought the lipglass too and I love them both! They remind me of Dorothy's ruby slippers haha :eyelove:

HappyHippy

I am following this thread since June, drooled over all your photo's and now it's finally up. I wanted to click the add to cart button but all I could think about that I couldn't justify it to myself to buy another red. Although it is a very gorgous red I have more reds and not enough time to wear or space to store them. I didn't just wanted to buy it because of the name and let it go to waste or take up a space for a lipstick that I would use more often. Although that all sounds so sane I almost bought it because I do love and currently don't own a coloured lipglass. Then I found a couponcode for free shipping so I couldn't even use that as an excuse anymore. Slept over it for a night and ordered the lipglass. Hope it doesn't dissapoint me though.