Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Vineetha

Well I'm glad something arrived that you love!!! My Armani 509 blush and Incognito lipstick too----so many nudes within a matter of days for me.

She's a hoot!!!! I hoping Nats will be good with Tutulle. I just tried Title on with Leneau and it's lovely. I actually like all 3-----Me Nude, Just Nothing & Tutulle---what are
the chances of that?
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I mean what if someone had forgotten something. Its all social service
sneaky.gif

Winthrop44

My Impera arrived today
cry.gif
It's not mauve on my lips & its not even mauve looking in the tube like NM & everyone elses swatches. Its a muted slight rosy burgundy brownish shade on me & it looks like that shade in the tube
sigh.gif
Yep, exactly the same here. Strange. Really love Just Nothing on though!

Sugar & Spice

You guys are making me want another one lol but I have no clue what shade to take a chance on. Impera is gorge on that blogger but I just don't think it'll work out for me as it seems it's pulling different on everyone lol.

Sugar & Spice

Well after going over the swatches nothing catches my eye. So I'll continue to cheer you guys on with your picks and love the CL babies I already have.

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]  Diva is really pretty.  How did I  miss that one.[/COLOR]:shrugs:
I actually had intended to mention Diva to you but I thought maybe it was too bright and that's why you hadn't considered it. It is pretty but I don't think I would wear it that much.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]My Just Nothing and Tutulle arrived today---it's way to dark and rainy to get good pics but I will soon.[/COLOR]:happydance:
Yay!!!! So looking forward to your thoughts on both! Just Nothing is probably one of my favorites right now. I'm debating on Tutulle, but I would like for it to be a pinky nude as opposed to straight beige. Seems like it's one of those shades like Impera that pulls differently on everyone. I ordered Miss Clichy from the sephora sale last night, so fingers crossed on I like it!! I also got Nats from the Friends & Family, my first CL lip "Definder." Looks like a beautiful shade!!
My Impera arrived today :cry: It's not mauve on my lips & its not even mauve looking in the tube like NM & everyone elses swatches. Its a muted slight rosy burgundy brownish shade on me & it looks like that shade in the tube :sigh: I've been gone all day, so lots of catching up to do!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear you had the same experience as me. No mauve to be seen on mine either & just straight rusty brick on my lips. I'm not sure what's going on, wonder if it's a bad batch that a few of us have gotten? Can't say we didn't try! Have you tried/heard of Dry Rose from Laura Mercier? I got it last week & it's a gorgeous mauvey purple. I had a hard time tracking it down, apparently it's a repromote from years ago & it's been selling out like crazy. I found 1 at a random Macys counter, I'll post a swatch just for fun. I thought if anyone has this shade, it would be EO.

Sugar & Spice

I think Impera heavily depend on undertone because I've seen swatches of it pulling mauve so it appears that it is going to pull one way or the other depending on undertone.

Psych1

I think Impera heavily depend on undertone because I've seen swatches of it pulling mauve so it appears that it is going to pull one way or the other depending on undertone.
Totally agree. I posted a few pages back that it seems like ladies who are Light/light medium skin tone are reporting that it pulls brickey/rusty on them as opposed to mauve. I'm light-medium with yellow undertones & bring out the warmth in any color.

Vineetha

Have you tried/heard of Dry Rose from Laura Mercier? I got it last week & it's a gorgeous mauvey purple. I had a hard time tracking it down, apparently it's a repromote from years ago & it's been selling out like crazy. I found 1 at a random Macys counter, I'll post a swatch just for fun. I thought if anyone has this shade, it would be EO.
I am on it! Macys you say??
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Have you tried/heard of Dry Rose from Laura Mercier? I got it last week & it's a gorgeous mauvey purple. I had a hard time tracking it down, apparently it's a repromote from years ago & it's been selling out like crazy. I found 1 at a random Macys counter, I'll post a swatch just for fun. I thought if anyone has this shade, it would be EO.
Well I tried both tonight and I love both. Just Nothing took my breath away because it's so, so perfect with my
skin tone. I thought it looked like a pinkish nude until I tried Tutulle---It's pretty pink on me and so lovely. I can
see Tutulle being my go-to nude w/a black or deep navy traditional smoky eye look. Between Me Nude, Just
Nothing and Tutulle I have found the only nude lippies I'll ever need. I ordered Pluminette but have not gotten
a shipping or cancellation notice so my fingers are crossed for that one. When Nats arrives I'll have all 5 lip
definers/"definders". I think I'm done with CL for a minute.

Did anyone purchase Youpiyou?? If so any thoughts?????

Sugar & Spice

I was looking at Youpiyou but it's a orange red so that's a no for me. Yeah Tututell is the most pink then Just Nothing and Me Nude is beige. CL did fantastic on the nudes because it is a shade for every undertone/skin tone. Me Nude is my perfect nude and I don't have to search anymore.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]   Well I tried both tonight and I love both.  Just Nothing took my breath away because it's so, so perfect with my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   skin tone.  I thought it looked like a pinkish nude until I tried Tutulle---It's pretty pink[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] on [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me and so lovely.  I can[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   see Tutulle being my go-to nude w/a black or deep navy traditional smoky eye look.  Between Me Nude, Just[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Nothing and Tutulle I have found the only nude lippies I'll[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] ever[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] need.  I ordered Pluminette but have not gotten[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   a shipping or cancellation notice so my fingers are crossed for that one.   When Nats arrives I'll have all 5 lip[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   definers/"definders".  I think I'm [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]done with [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]CL for a minute.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Did anyone purchase Youpiyou?? If so any thoughts?????[/COLOR]
That's great, so happy you're loving all your new shades!

Medgal07

Just a side note on Bikini, I'm not loving the formula on this shade. Not sure if anyone else has this shade, but I'm finding the formula to be sort of patchy & not very smooth. It just doesn't feel very nice on my lips. Not very consistent with the other satins I have (Ron Ron, Impera & Satin Red). Had I tested it in person, I would have most likely passed.
My Pluminette was sent to the warehouse so I should get a shipping notice soon. That's too bad about Bikini---I was reviewing old swatches and it appeared to swatch
like what I would expect to see from a sheer formula. EO posted amazing swatches of 'P' in the Sephora thread and that pretty much sealed the deal for me.
love.gif