Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Psych1

Well at $90 a pop you have lots of room to be picky lol. Also it's not our fault that the lipsticks are at limited locations so they have to accept what comes along with that which will mean lots of returns and I certainly don't feel guilty about it nor should anyone else.
[COLOR=0000FF]  It was too beautiful to pass up!  At least it's moved beyond 'in process' to 'sent to warehouse',  That leads me to believe I hopefully won't be getting any out of stock notice.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I think I would return Bikini.  You have experience with the formula and discern a distinct difference----take it back!!!![/COLOR]   :agree: [COLOR=0000FF]  It doesn't sound like she's being picky does it?  I'm with you!!!  Back it should go!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
You ladies are right, I'm going to send it back. I dislike the formula so much that I'm not going to use It again, and that's a problem. It's not something I would pass on to someone either bc...the formula sucks lol Thanks for the encouragement ️ And I'm doubting you will get an OOS email for Pluminette as well! Can't wait for you to get!!

awickedshape

You ladies are right, I'm going to send it back. I dislike the formula so much that I'm not going to use It again, and that's a problem. It's not something I would pass on to someone either bc...the formula sucks lol Thanks for the encouragement ️ And I'm doubting you will get an OOS email for Pluminette as well! Can't wait for you to get!!

Prettypackages

Sorry that took so long! Busy weekend... I shall compare them now! So WMS is lighter than the other two and the least similar. Much lighter and much pinker ("much" in this comparison, but not very much if we were talking about a mega-swatch situation with all the other corals). Toxic Tale is very close but redder and oranger. Miss Loubi is actually rosier than TT, which is weird, I hadn't noticed that before. Like rose as in kind of cool toned, kind of muted pink with a hint of grayish. It's not rosy, it's just a hint rosier, if that makes sense. The texture, pigmentation, and shine are identical with all three. Well, I guess WMS maybe is slightly less pigmented, but it's probably more that it's a lighter shade. I did two in natural lighting (one so you can see the lustre) and one in warm indoor lighting. Yay corals!!! Okay and it took me so long to crop and label the pics that the colors had dried down to matte(ish) and I tried to wipe them off, and I can say that all three have equal stain and equal staying power. They all left identical marks on my arm after being rubbed "off" (off is in parentheses because they won't come off lol).

thank you so much! I might get it, I love all corals. I see what you mean with the pink, but grayish tone. LOL

I might have to make CL loubi a gift to myself when I actually finish up a tube. random, and probably impossible.

Anyone, have Pillow Talk, Me Nude and Just Nothing?

Psych1

Quick swatch comparison of RonRon and MAC Heroine. Heroine really makes Ron Ron look so warm and almost mauvey. Excuse the indentation marks from my bracelet

mkoparanova

huh?
thank you so much! I might get it, I love all corals. I see what you mean with the pink, but grayish tone. LOL

I might have to make CL loubi a gift to myself when I actually finish up a tube. random, and probably impossible.

Anyone, have Pillow Talk, Me Nude and Just Nothing?
Yes, I can post swatches tomorrow.

Psych1

I'm only a fan of the Me Nude satin and Zoulou matte myself. Glad you can return it!
It's so hard making sure we love these lipsticks BC we can't test them & there still isn't a lot of info out there. I'm glad I didn't get it from Saks, otherwise I would be stuck with it since it took me awhile to get around to using it. I got it from sephora, so I think it should be ok!

GreenEyedAllie

huh?  thank you so much!  I might get it, I love all corals.   I see what you mean with the pink, but grayish tone. LOL  I might have to make CL loubi a gift to myself when I actually finish up a tube. random, and probably impossible.  Anyone, have Pillow Talk, Me Nude and Just Nothing?  
Yup!

awickedshape

[@]Prettypackages[/@] the little drawstring pouch they come with :roflmao:
b5154a89_20151111_165701.jpeg
It looks weird to me lol I said before it reminds me of a banana sling, those male thongs :/

awickedshape

It's so hard making sure we love these lipsticks BC we can't test them & there still isn't a lot of info out there. I'm glad I didn't get it from Saks, otherwise I would be stuck with it since it took me awhile to get around to using it. I got it from sephora, so I think it should be ok!
It's tough! Hope you get thru with no problems

GreenEyedAllie

huh?  thank you so much!  I might get it, I love all corals.   I see what you mean with the pink, but grayish tone. LOL  I might have to make CL loubi a gift to myself when I actually finish up a tube. random, and probably impossible.  Anyone, have Pillow Talk, Me Nude and Just Nothing?  
OK. LOL 
Sorry for short response before...toddler grabbed me, haha. Here (top to bottom): CT Very Victoria, NARS Besame Mucho, CT Miss K, MAC Pillow Talk, CL Me Nude, CL Just Nothing, MAC Oxblood, MAC Boca, CT Confession
c774586d_image.jpeg
a7c3990e_image.jpeg

LauraLara

I think I have pillow talk... I'll check when I get home! Lmk if anyone wants comparison swatches on NC45 skin too.