Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

It's ok, I'd rather wait on NM/Nordstrom.
th_hug.gif

DLuxJessica

Refresh my memory please, ladies: Has anyone traveled with these yet? I don't think I'd want to put it in my checked bag, but I'm trying to imagine the TSA reaction in my carry-on.

Sugar & Spice

Good to know! Lots of people thought the TF mattes were creamy, I wasn't a fan of the texture. But I loved the colors I got so much that I put up with it. They do wear beautifully though! Thanks!
Yeah I was of the ones who raved about the mattes but now that I have CL mattes, there is no competition. TF mattes are workable and like you I put up with it because Black Danhla is my HG vampy color and I love Electric pink. However once I'm done with them I won't be repurchasing. If I'm going to get a less inferior formula, I'll get MAC for a lot cheaper.

Medgal07

Refresh my memory please, ladies: Has anyone traveled with these yet? I don't think I'd want to put it in my checked bag, but I'm trying to imagine the TSA reaction in my carry-on.
I wouldn't put it in a checked bag. I think I read that someone traveled with it, was required to just show what it was and there was no problem.

Medgal07

Yeah I was of the ones who raved about the mattes but now that I have CL mattes, there is no competition. TF mattes are workable and like you I put up with it because Black Danhla is my HG vampy color and I love Electric pink. However once I'm done with them I won't be repurchasing. If I'm going to get a less inferior formula, I'll get MAC for a lot cheaper.
I'm purging my stash of MAC----a massive lipstick collection, and I have no intention of going back. There are brands other than TF & MAC that deserve my attention.

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm purging my stash of MAC----a massive lipstick collection, and I have no intention of going back.  There are brands other than TF & MAC that deserve my attention.[/COLOR]
Yep that's true! There are so many new brands and old brands doing new things that want a chance and we should explore more.

Medgal07

I'm wearing Pluminette today and it is love and heaven on my lips.
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
It wears like a balm or sheer lipstick but it looks like a satin. The color is an absolute gorgeous pink w/o a hint of purple on me. I'm on love!!!!

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]I'm wearing Pluminette today and it is love and heaven on my lips. :angel: :angel: :angel:  It wears like a balm or sheer lipstick but it looks like a satin.  The color is an absolute gorgeous pink w/o a hint of purple on me.  I'm on love!!!![/COLOR]
Oh that's great the purple didn't come out on you, all I got was purple which is why I returned it. I think the way it looks on you is the right shade.

Latest posts