Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

fur4elise

They're up on Sephora. I bit the bullet and got Rouge Louboutin, Casanovella, and Altareva. My justification is... well I have no justification. :rofl:

hearnoevil.png
No no no! I do not hear you! Lalalalalalalala
seenoevil.png
I'm not going to look at these! No no no! Well...maybe I'll just add one to my :heart: list...

Same. I loved the NARS lip covers, but the red one I got bled and feathered like whoa. I'm assuming this would be the same or worse, so I want to try the nude first. I can't stand fussy lip products for the most part. But if I like it, I don't want to wait months for a restock...

LOL! I have been so good and have not purchased any gloss this year because of that! I want to put on my lips and not worry about a thing! The NARS turned out to be okay for me, the Giorgio Armani did not...Speaking of which, You and I chatted about "returns feels"...well those GAs got mailed back yesterday. For what I paid, I wanted to be wowed!

ETA: In my email today! Damn you Louboutin!
CL_Loubilaque.jpg

Last edited:

awickedshape

Same. I loved the NARS lip covers, but the red one I got bled and feathered like whoa. I'm assuming this would be the same or worse, so I want to try the nude first. I can't stand fussy lip products for the most part. But if I like it, I don't want to wait months for a restock...

I hear you.

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 55144
No no no! I do not hear you! Lalalalalalalala
View attachment 55145
I'm not going to look at these! No no no! Well...maybe I'll just add one to my :heart: list...

LOL! I have been so good and have not purchased any gloss this year because of that! I want to put on my lips and not worry about a thing! The NARS turned out to be okay for me, the Giorgio Armani did not...Speaking of which, You and I chatted about "returns feels"...well those GAs got mailed back yesterday. For what I paid, I wanted to be wowed!

ETA: In my email today! Damn you Louboutin!
View attachment 55149

:rofl::roflmao:

As many ladies on here say: The struggle is real. I'm sorry the GAs did not do it for you. You look ravishing in the Guerlain though....suits you! Poor wallet!

Haven

Ordered altavera and RL. I have all the other formulas of RL, so I wanted this one as well. Don't judge LOL :rolleyes:

Sugar & Spice

Girl Haven no one is judging you and I have Bengli in satin & matte and decided to get it in the liquid as well. I also got Colibretta which is the exact dupe of Giorgio Armani lip maestro 504 which is my HG lipstick but I could only wear GA for a couple hours due to the drying issue and it felt so good to finally trash it for something better.

So I ended up with 4
Alerteva
Bengai
Casonvilla
Colibretta

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

I wanted to list some tips on how to apply for those that might have trouble.

#1 If you know you have issues with products bleeding, apply a lip liner before applying the lacquer. I don't have issues with bleeding so I don't use lip liners and if you don't have a lip liner, then you can dab concealer on your lips prior to applying the lacquer and that should work as well.

#2 When you pull the applicator out the tube, dip the applicator tip back in the tube and wipe off access product then apply, if you want more dip the applicator in the tip of the tube where you removed the access from the first application and build from there. You shouldn't have to fully stick the applicator back in the tube after the initial opening.

#3 For maximum opaqueness after you apply one coat, blot your lips on a tissue then reapply the second and/or 3rd coat. No more than 3 coats should be necessary.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Girl Haven no one is judging you and I have Bengli in satin & matte and decided to get it in the liquid as well. I also got Colibretta which is the exact dupe of Giorgio Armani lip maestro 504 which is my HG lipstick but I could only wear GA for a couple hours due to the drying issue and it felt so good to finally trash it for something better.

So I ended up with 4
Alerteva
Bengai
Casonvilla
Colibretta

What does Colibretta look like?

fur4elise

I'm officially in trouble! I FINALLY got a sale coupon from Saks!!! 15% and it works on Louboutin Beauty! Hmmmm, I just returned my GA Lip Maestros and the ABH MR palette...and I left Sephora empty handed yesterday...so...LOL!

Now, should I go for the Rouge Louboutin Silky Satin or Loubilaque Altressa? I already promised myself the Rouge Louboutin nail colour as this is my big splurge for the summer!

awickedshape

I'm officially in trouble! I FINALLY got a sale coupon from Saks!!! 15% and it works on Louboutin Beauty! Hmmmm, I just returned my GA Lip Maestros and the ABH MR palette...and I left Sephora empty handed yesterday...so...LOL!

Now, should I go for the Rouge Louboutin Silky Satin or Loubilaque Altressa? I already promised myself the Rouge Louboutin nail colour as this is my big splurge for the summer!

Lol
Let us know what you decide

Sugar & Spice

Get Altressa! I actually thought of you when I saw it lol and thought to myself that you'd love that red!

fur4elise

Get Altressa! I actually thought of you when I saw it lol and thought to myself that you'd love that red!
Awww you are a love :heart: Thank you so much for the suggestion!

Lol
Let us know what you decide

FFFFffffppppptttthhhh! making-bronx-cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif LOL! I thought of you as soon as my coupon landed. Since I was whining about never gettin one! It is a hard call as this will be officially my first CL purchase...luckily I have a few more days to decide ;)

elegant-one

I have the CL red nail polish & I ADORE it! It's the best red np EVER! The applicator brush is super nice. It lasts over 2 weeks on me. Sadly, I am at the bottom of the bottle.

elegant-one

ELAGANT! How have you been mama! Or should I say Gran Mama! How is the lil sweet one!?

Hey you!!! :wavey: :heart:I'm doing well - thanks my dear! Yep, I love Gran Mama lol. She is soooo adorable & getting big. They are coming next week to stay with us. WOOT!!! Maybe I'll just keep her & the dog ;)

How are you?

Latest posts