Dose of Colors

LavenderPearl

And checked out. :D But uhm, is the DoC site broken for anyone else? It says the whole Matte Lipstick category doesn't exist o__O

Candycoatedclos

And checked out.
greengrin.gif
But uhm, is the DoC site broken for anyone else? It says the whole Matte Lipstick category doesn't exist o__O
Lol I saw the site crashed again!

nt234

I still can't decide whether I want BR or not... it was on my list, but now I'm thinking I need to cool it with the darker lippies...
ohboy.gif

alexisweaver

I'm getting ready to cry. This site is so damn glitchy and every time I'm close to checking out something goes wrong!!

strbuks77

Finally ordered BR I got a bunch of errors on the website, from the high traffic. Took me about 20 minutes to check out. I'm surprised it didn't take longer, their site is getting slammed if instagram is any indication. I was surprised though about the $2 price hike. No warning from the company that they were jacking the price. Did anyone else know about it? Is it only because it's limited edition?

erine1881

Finally ordered BR I got a bunch of errors on the website, from the high traffic. Took me about 20 minutes to check out. I'm surprised it didn't take longer, their site is getting slammed if instagram is any indication. I was surprised though about the $2 price hike. No warning from the company that they were jacking the price. Did anyone else know about it? Is it only because it's limited edition?
It was $20 the first launch too.

strbuks77

[@]strbuks77[/@] I'm not sure why, but it's been $20 since I first heard about it :shrugs:
Really? I thought all the matte lipsticks were $18. That's what I paid for BM2 & Merlot. By the way BR is sold out on dose of colors website. That didn't take long.

laurennnxox

I'm a little worried though bc everything went through and I got a confirm email from Paypal but not DoC; but when I log into my account it gives an order # and says it's complete. I'm good then right?
I'd say so. That's what my last order was like, when they restocked all the colors last week. :) I was concerned, too.

alexisweaver

I'd say so. That's what my last order was like, when they restocked all the colors last week. :) I was concerned, too.
Okay thanks so much!
And after all that stress of the site not working, it's been sitting on the Naimies site unbothered for hours!!! I could've ordered from there! AGH!!! It's still available on there to those who haven't ordered yet!

laurennnxox

Okay thanks so much!
And after all that stress of the site not working, it's been sitting on the Naimies site unbothered for hours!!! I could've ordered from there! AGH!!! It's still available on there to those who haven't ordered yet!
I'm not listening! lmao. I don't think I'll like this color too much. I've seen it compated to KVD's vampira. I absolutely loathed that color on me. I've also tried ABH's Vamp. Another unflattering color for me. Unfortunately I'm going to pass on BR. I'm happy with the three I've got from DoC for now. :)