Dose of Colors

v0ltagekid

Well... look what DID show up today! Weird! I'm SO excited! Loving the colors. Slightly unsure of BM2, though... only because there are little clumps no matter how carefully I try to apply it. Anyone else have this problem?

Other than that, they're really bright and opaque. Can't wait to test them out!

L-to-R: BM2, Kiss of Fire, Pinky Promise

With Flash, top to bottom:
Pinky Promise, Kiss of Fire, Berry Me 2

Natural Light, open window, no flash:
L-To-R: Pinky Promise, KoF, Berry Me 2.

Can you see what I'm talking about re "clumps" in my BM2 swatch? Hmmm...
Mine is streaky too, but on the lips it applied like normal! so idk :/ let me know how u like urs on ur lips!

laurennnxox

Here it is! My eye makeup didn't match the lipstick, but IDC I had to put it on lol! It looks a little less opaque than Berry Me, and more pink IMO. It dries a little slower. edit: also it's really hard to take a pic that shows the difference between the 2. 
You're rocking it!!!! Looks beautiful! I didn't get to lip swatch because I was running out to class. You're right they do look veerry close. I'm glad I got just one, and not both. I'll let you know if it does/doesn't apply streaky when I try it tonight!

Candycoatedclos

Here it is!
My eye makeup didn't match the lipstick, but IDC I had to put it on lol!
It looks a little less opaque than Berry Me, and more pink IMO. It dries a little slower.

edit: also it's really hard to take a pic that shows the difference between the 2.
Thank you both so much!

v0ltagekid

I didn't get to lip swatch because I was running out to class. You're right they do look veerry close. I'm glad I got just one, and not both. I'll let you know if it does/doesn't apply streaky when I try it tonight!
yea lmk!
And thank you
heart.gif

They are close, but this is what I wanted Berry Me to be!
Luff it!

LavenderPearl

[@]laurennnxox[/@] and [@]v0ltagekid[/@], thank you both! :bouquet: BM2 + BR, final answer :D I thought this was launching today lol. Whoops!

erine1881

No order confirmation, and no way to look it up on their site. Not impressed. Especially when others have gotten tracking emails and some have even received their orders.

shontay07108

No order confirmation, and no way to look it up on their site. Not impressed. Especially when others have gotten tracking emails and some have even received their orders.
It really is a problem when you can't look up your order on their site. It comes off as amateurish at best. If you're not going to give people a way to search on your site then sending out e-mails should be a priority.

laurennnxox

So frustrating! Do you have an account with them? If you do, google "dose of colors login" and you'll get a link so you can sign in. Which is absolutely *ridiculous* that I couldn't find a sign in button on the site and had to GOOGLE it! But, anyway, it'll show you past orders. Mine went from like processing, to completed, to shipped. :) hth!

shontay07108

So frustrating! Do you have an account with them? If you do, google "dose of colors login" and you'll get a link so you can sign in. Which is absolutely *ridiculous* that I couldn't find a sign in button on the site and had to GOOGLE it! But, anyway, it'll show you past orders. Mine went from like processing, to completed, to shipped. :) hth!
Well, I learned a new trick today. :lol:

laurennnxox

Well, I learned a new trick today.
lol.gif
It's almost sad... Why isn't there a login button on their homepage. Why should a customer have to resort to thinking "hmm... well we created an account. You must be able to sign in somehow" and have to google it to find the URL.

Definitely amateurish.

erine1881

Well, I learned a new trick today. :lol:
Well ain't that somethin! I learned something new too! I learned not only how to google my account (wtf!? :rolleyes:), but that it shows no order whatsoever, even tho i have a payment confirmation from paypal! :mad: Seriously! How hard is it for companies to run a business efficiently!? Did i order these? This i not order these and the business steal my money? What!?