Dose of Colors

Vandekamp

I wonder if BM2 will last until BR comes out? :O Either way, I'm going to be cheap and hope that it does because I'm only paying shipping once. xD
I don't blame you girl. The last time they restocked Berry Me I thought it lasted the better part of a day. I don't remember it sticking around three days. I hope I am wrong. $5.50 is still cheaper than Macy's $10 s/h.

Vandekamp

Gorgeous swatches. I love ALL of them on you Missy. I was almost about to purchase Merlot after seeing your swatch until I remembered I had already had it. It looks much better on you.

montREALady

I know you will look fabulous in Berry Me 2. I can't wait to see your pictures. I ordered two BM2.
I didn't order. If it's still there on payday I'll get it. Wait are you all ordering lipsticks or matte glosses or something? I never clarified, lol.

strbuks77

I ordered Berry Me 2 & Merlot. I wish they released Black Rose today too, hate having to pay shipping again on Tuesday when BR releases.

laurennnxox

Never got a shipping notice, but it says shipped on my order history on the website. Without a tracking #. Hopefully the email is pushed thru to me tomorrow! I love tracking packages. :lol:

montREALady

Never got a shipping notice, but it says shipped on my order history on the website. Without a tracking #. Hopefully the email is pushed thru to me tomorrow! I love tracking packages. :lol:
Omg me too! You'd swear it was my 9-5! The only thing left for me to do are spreadsheets!

Candycoatedclos

Gorgeous swatches. I love ALL of them on you Missy. I was almost about to purchase Merlot after seeing your swatch until I remembered I had already had it. It looks much better on you.
Ahhhhh don't you love it?! I had to purchase another one today and I may get one for my mom. I love Merlot!

Yazmin

Wow my order shipped already...
Yup! They are no joke!
It was a pleasant surprise! I ordered Berry Me x2, Kiss of Fire, Merlot and Purple Rain. Already had KoF and Merlot from IMATS LA but decided to purchase backups on a whim.

Sucks that they don't offer free shipping over a certain amount. Not crazy about having to pay another shipping charge when I get Black Rose.

Vandekamp

Ahhhhh don't you love it?! I had to purchase another one today and I may get one for my mom. I love Merlot!
I will have to give Merlot some love. I don't wear it much. That is the downside when you buy too much makeup. You never wear what you already have often enough.

mad4mattes

Snagged BM2 and PP. My first time with these bad boys and I hope they make me as happy as my KVDs. I already own KVDs Bauhau5 and wondering if I needed BM2 since they kinda look to be in similar color families, but still curious about DoC's formula

Shars

It was a pleasant surprise! I ordered Berry Me x2, Kiss of Fire, Merlot and Purple Rain. Already had KoF and Merlot from IMATS LA but decided to purchase backups on a whim.

Sucks that they don't offer free shipping over a certain amount. Not crazy about having to pay another shipping charge when I get Black Rose.
Heya. Apart from Black Rose (which I know wasn't discounted) how much did the others go for at IMATS? I'm still contemplating ordering vs picking up at IMATS. If I can get a discount and not have to pay shipping, I'd just wait.

Yazmin

Heya. Apart from Black Rose (which I know wasn't discounted) how much did the others go for at IMATS? I'm still contemplating ordering vs picking up at IMATS. If I can get a discount and not have to pay shipping, I'd just wait.
The others were $15 at IMATS. If you want all of them, the bundle of 6 comes out to $15.50 each online, but you'd also have $5.50 shipping to pay as well.

Shars

The others were $15 at IMATS. If you want all of them, the bundle of 6 comes out to $15.50 each online, but you'd also have $5.50 shipping to pay as well.
Yeah that's why I'm hesitating - I don't want them all lol. Thanks though. I'll just get them at IMATS.