Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Medgal07

icon_eek.gif

I wore RN mascara with another eye look in the same color family and I loved it so much, that I exchanged one of the other mascaras I bought with the sale for another RN.

I'm so happy you talked me into getting it because I love it way more than I thought I would and realized that RN mascara will complement most of the eye looks I wear. So I'm not just limited to wearing it with the IDO.

I also wore the Khol too and while I love the color, I have oily lids so I can only wear it when I only need my makeup to look good for a few hours. So I didn't back it up but it is very nice.
Glad you're loving the RN mascara and collection overall. This is one of my fav colors and I just can't get enough of the IDO!!!!

Medgal07

has anyone had problem with ultra noir mascara smudging?

dear friend told me it smudges on her and I noticed sabrina from thebeautylookbook said the same thing

I still haven;t tried mine
Sorry Monsy---I didn't pick that one up.

katred

Specktra Bestie
has anyone had problem with ultra noir mascara smudging? dear friend told me it smudges on her and I noticed sabrina from thebeautylookbook said the same thing I still haven;t tried mine 
Every "extreme black" mascara I've ever bought has been prone to smudging for the first few days I've used it, but it's been fine after that. I haven't tried this one, but I have a feeling that the formula is made extra wet to compensate for the greater amount of (dry) pigment.

franlynne

Every "extreme black" mascara I've ever bought has been prone to smudging for the first few days I've used it, but it's been fine after that. I haven't tried this one, but I have a feeling that the formula is made extra wet to compensate for the greater amount of (dry) pigment.
Came home with it the other day. I use the le volume in the regular black and have never had problems. When I use this one I will post.

nazih09

has anyone had problem with ultra noir mascara smudging?

dear friend told me it smudges on her and I noticed sabrina from thebeautylookbook said the same thing

I still haven;t tried mine
I still haven't tried mine, I really hope that's not the case because I bought 3 of them during Nordies sale
wondering.gif

GreenEyedAllie

I feel like someone on here was saying that they did not enjoy using it for the first week because of smudging and what not, but then it got better after that and was really nice. Maybe I'm misremembering.

mkoparanova

The regular Le volume is extra wet in the first week compared to other mascaras too. The Ultra noir was a bit difficult to apply at first but it's perfect now.

GreenEyedAllie

The regular Le volume is extra wet in the first week compared to other mascaras too. The Ultra noir was a bit difficult to apply at first but it's perfect now.
How different would you say the two actually are? I'm considering exchanging mine out for another RN since I ended up liking that one so much.

mkoparanova

How different would you say the two actually are? I'm considering exchanging mine out for another RN since I ended up liking that one so much.

Ultra noir is definitely darker but the difference is not so obvious. It's also permanent, so you can always buy it. I still haven't tried RN on my top lashes but my mum wore it - she has green eyes and it looks amazing on her, I'm sure it looks the same way on you too!

GreenEyedAllie

Ultra noir is definitely darker but the difference is not so obvious. It's also permanent, so you can always buy it. I still haven't tried RN on my top lashes but my mum wore it - she has green eyes and it looks amazing on her, I'm sure it looks the same way on you too!
Yeah, I actually really enjoy the RN, so I'm thinking I will swap it out if I can. Thanks for the comparison!

Latest posts