MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

Luscious V

Well here's er
7b126d48_image.jpeg

pinkcrush

All Fired Up with Heroine liner... Got inspired by Fifth Harmony music video "I'm Worth It"... I wanted a softer look for work so I chose AFU and Heroine rather than Ruby Woo and Cyber World pencil but will try soon
c97c0459_image.jpeg
119cf748_image.jpeg

pinkcrush

Okay. Got it. How have you been pretty lady? Did you get any of the Jeffree Starr liquid lipsticks?
I'm good n itself???No, I still haven't used all my KVD, Milani, or ABH ones! I do like Masochist, Doll Parts, Posh Spice and Unicorn Blood however

Vandekamp

Thanks ladies yes I do agree on how it look different on all skin tones but every time I buy a lipstick this shade it looks like I have about 30 of the same thing just different names
After I buy Oh Lady I am not going to buy another purple lipstick. I have far to many.

BuickMackane

None?
girlhaha.gif
Kidding, hmmm. Maybe Cardinal from Philip Treacy and I have an NYX High Voltage one called Burlesque that I enjoy. I like RiRi Woo too I think, haven't worn it in ages. I don't reach for reds at all. I have to actively say, "I am going to wear red tomorrow", just to say I used it. It's funny, a million pinks and purples and I can find a way to differentiate them all, a few reds and I'm good and find them all the same.
Cardinal is
heart.gif
. I haven't worn my RRW lately either. Retro mattes and I don't get along well.

montREALady

Cardinal is :heart: . I haven't worn my RRW lately either. Retro mattes and I don't get along well. 
Yeah they can be stressful, lol. I think all the reds I got this year I like, others are Charlotte from GV and Petite Red from JP...even the ones from the L'Oreal collection linked to celebs...Zoe is :eyelove: I just hate the fragrance.

Latest posts