MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

NaomiH

I love it! It's red, what else can I do? :lol: Seriously though, it really is very pretty. I can see where MAC were coming from with the "raspberry" description. I will have a better idea of what the colour actually looks like tomorrow because it's evening here and my lighting sucks. But first impressions are very good indeed :eyelove:  
I can't believe I haven't purchased this yet being a fellow lover of the reds.

BuickMackane

I can't believe I haven't purchased this yet being a fellow lover of the reds.
It's a good one
poke.gif

NATlar

The lipstick in the red lip bag isn't a full red imo... it's more of a rasberry shade I should've taken a picture when I swatched it today haha!!

Cannot wait to get the red lip bag at Christmas now :D these are the two I brought... love love!

ahoythere

pompom.gif

Did you like the gloss?

No probs
bouquet.gif

Anything specific you'd like me to swatch it against? Mind you, I'm pasty white but it should still give you an idea of similarities/differences.
I'm pasty white and I'd love to see it swatched next to the ones you listed: Ronnie Red, Absolute Power, and Glam if you have it!

Vandekamp

I honestly didn't pay attention to it. LOL
HOnestly, off the top of my own head, IDK, the berry makes a huge difference. I want to compare it to Heaux.
Heaux?????? Now you have my undivided attention. Can you swatch the two of them together. However, I have D for Danger so I don't need another Heaux dupe UNLESS it is a retro matte.

CCKK

Do I really need the colourdrenched pigments? I am trying to reason with myself and not get them...
I have been debating the same thing. I ended up caving and getting Tonights the Night (the teal color) and called it a day. It's a beautiful and unique color and I am going to try a smokey eye thang with it.

rockin

Did anyone get either of the face kits? Are they worth getting? Swatches for these seem very thin on the ground.

Prettypackages

Heaux?????? Now you have my undivided attention. Can you swatch the two of them together. However, I have D for Danger so I don't need another Heaux dupe UNLESS it is a retro matte.

I didn't t hink they'd be dead on dupes, but they are cousins. RLB on the left and Heaux on the Right. I still don't know the name of this lipstick. LMAO It's gloomy and windy today. Next time it's sunny and I remember I'll take another pic.

Vandekamp

I didn't t hink they'd be dead on dupes, but they are cousins. RLB on the left and Heaux on the Right. I still don't know the name of this lipstick. LMAO It's gloomy and windy today. Next time it's sunny and I remember I'll take another pic.
They are very, very similar. I like Heaux better. It's a pretty red/berry but I have NO regrets skipping this shade. Thanks for helping me to make up my mind. Another $17 saved.*three snaps*

leonah

Do I really need the colourdrenched pigments? I am trying to reason with myself and not get them...
I definitely didn't need them nor my poor wallet (since they are so expensive here) but I couldn't resist. I looovee ascent of glamour, no taboos and night thrill

Prettypackages

They are very, very similar. I like Heaux better. It's a pretty red/berry but I have regrets skipping this shade. Thanks for helping me to make up my mind. Another $17 saved.*three snaps*
sigh, now that was not supposed to happen. You were supposed to snap it up. LOL

BeautyBorn

They are very, very similar. I like Heaux better. It's a pretty red/berry but I have regrets skipping this shade. Thanks for helping me to make up my mind. Another $17 saved.*three snaps*
You do mean $39 don't you? since that red isn't available as a single. That swatch is very pretty though but I have no regrets giving it a miss now after seeing how close it is to Heaux. I have more reds than I'll ever get through.

montREALady

Are we talking about the red in the lip bag?? It didn't give me a Heaux vibe when I swatched it. Maybe the liner if anything.