MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

NaomiH

I didn't t hink they'd be dead on dupes, but they are cousins.     RLB on the left and Heaux on the Right.   I still don't know the name of this lipstick. LMAO  It's gloomy and windy today.  Next time it's sunny and I remember I'll take another pic. 
Pretty Irresistible!

laurennnxox

Do I really need the colourdrenched pigments? I am trying to reason with myself and not get them...
I would say no, honestly. Well, at least not Moon Is Blue. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong. But it wears atrociously. No matter what primer I use. I've tried glitter glue, MAC's 24 hour prep and prime primer, UD's primer potion, and Nars shadow base. I have tried it patter over cream shadows as well. It wears away super ugly and creases horribly in the crease. I've never had this happen with a shadow before. Not even pigments or glittery shades because usually primer seriously helps.

Miss Dynamite

I would say no, honestly. Well, at least not Moon Is Blue. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong. But it wears atrociously. No matter what primer I use. I've tried glitter glue, MAC's 24 hour prep and prime primer, UD's primer potion, and Nars shadow base. I have tried it patter over cream shadows as well. It wears away super ugly and creases horribly in the crease. I've never had this happen with a shadow before. Not even pigments or glittery shades because usually primer seriously helps.
I wonder why it does that. I wore mine over NYX Milk and had no problems at all.

montREALady

What ,you too!!!   That swatch was to persuade.  I'm going to take a pic in sunlight and on the lips.  I swatched it, they're cousins. 
Me too and they looked more like distant stepsisters :lol: and my pic was outside. Weird. I should bring it with me later and go to Macy's.

Prettypackages

Me too and they looked more like distant stepsisters
lol.gif
and my pic was outside. Weird. I should bring it with me later and go to Macy's.
do it! Mine was outside, it was just gloomy. I love them both. I think I like it better than the pink lip bag.

BeautyBorn

What ,you too!!! That swatch was to persuade. I'm going to take a pic in sunlight and on the lips.

I swatched it, they're cousins.

Me too and they looked more like distant stepsisters
lol.gif
and my pic was outside. Weird. I should bring it with me later and go to Macy's.

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

Did it! Cousins but obviously Heaux is more matte and it is more berry and less red.

Taken outside, sun is out but it's not super sunny.
LOL, when I think of all the reds and pinky reds I have and how seldom I go for reds I'm thinking I should not add to my ridiculous count of MAC lipsticks. Having said that, today I pulled out Frank-N-Furter which is down to a nub as I wore it daily for about a month when I first got it last Fall. MontREALady, you know you should get that red bag.
devil.gif

BeautyBorn

Shaft of Gold is back up on the website. It's my favorite out of the two.
You lot are so bad for a pocket, any pocket. I even passed on SOG at the counter telling myself I'm sure I have dupes, then I watched it sell out with no regrets, now you've all gone and made me click on that thing.... cha ching cha ching.

montREALady

LOL, when I think of all the reds and pinky reds I have and how seldom I go for reds I'm thinking I should not add to my ridiculous count of MAC lipsticks. Having said that, today I pulled out Frank-N-Furter which is down to a nub as I wore it daily for about a month when I first got it last Fall. MontREALady, you know you should get that red bag.
devil.gif
I sure shouldn't! Nor do I want it!
tong.gif

Vandekamp

Taken outside, sun is out but it's not super sunny.
wavey.gif
Lady. Thank you for your lovely swatches. They look almost identical to me. There is not enough of a difference to justify the purchase for me. I bought 11 lipsticks last week. That is it for me until I get the Dose of Color 3-lipstick set expected to launch at the end of the month. (I hope their website doesn't crash again.
th_wallbash.gif
).

Vandekamp

You lot are so bad for a pocket, any pocket. I even passed on SOG at the counter telling myself I'm sure I have dupes, then I watched it sell out with no regrets, now you've all gone and made me click on that thing.... cha ching cha ching.
The struggle is real my friend.
poke.gif