Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

It looks like a pink nude. Maybe it is me. Is it darker in person. Androgyny looks much darker on you than on Nay.
It's darker, I was losing sun light last night. The pic of it swatched in top if Doll Parts is how it looks on my lips when I stare in the mirror. It's pretty,but I wouldn't jump through hoops for it as it just reminds me of a mauvey version of something like Whirl. I think I'll swatch those later.

Vandekamp

It's darker, I was losing sun light last night. The pic of it swatched in top if Doll Parts is how it looks on my lips when I stare in the mirror. It's pretty,but I wouldn't jump through hoops for it as it just reminds me of a mauvey version of something like Whirl. I think I'll swatch those later.
I may just get Lovestruck from LA Splash and save $14. Plus Androgyny is sold out.
I

Haven

Would you mind posting a swatch? You and I tend to experience shades the same, and I was seriously considering Doll Parts.
I will try later today/this evening. Leaving for work soon bc of early call time. I will be back home tonight, so I will try then.

Vandekamp

That sounds like a plan!
This swatch from @DupeThat looks the Marvelous Mauve that I already have. It seems like this is not a unique shade. I will see if I have Veronica. Funny that I can't even remember what I have. Lol. :sigh:i

NaomiH

This swatch from @DupeThat looks the Marvelous Mauve that I already have. It seems like this is not a unique shade. I will see if I have Veronica. Funny that I can't even remember what I have. Lol. :sigh:i
U
It does seem rather dupeable.

TwiggyPop

Yes, please! I'm debating both of those.
For reference I am NC20.
bbda915e_image.jpeg
Hoe Hoe Hoe is a little gritty, I'm guessing because of all the glitter and it dries darker than it is in the pictures he put out. Go figure! Doll Parts is what I thought Androgyny was going to look like. I'll just do what you girls mentioned and use a lip brush to put it on. Now I'm glad I didn't get Androgyny, it probably would've pulled too brown on me.

NaomiH

For reference I am NC20.
bbda915e_image.jpeg
Hoe Hoe Hoe is a little gritty, I'm guessing because of all the glitter and it dries darker than it is in the pictures he put out. Go figure! Doll Parts is what I thought Androgyny was going to look like. I'll just do what you girls mentioned and use a lip brush to put it on. Now I'm glad I didn't get Androgyny, it probably would've pulled too brown on me.
Gritty you say? I'm not a fan of grit so I think I might slip it.

leonah

I also want to order now from dollskill and considering order JS celebrity skin and some limecrime. I know you all seem to have/had issues with LC before and I've read some about it but is is worth it to order a few of them? never tried them before so I'm on a clean slate there. which colors of these would you guys rec; cashmere, riot, bleached and faded? faded I just must have at least but the other ones I'm not sure about how they "look"