Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Shars

I also want to order now from dollskill and considering order JS celebrity skin and some limecrime. I know you all seem to have/had issues with LC before and I've read some about it but is is worth it to order a few of them? never tried them before so I'm on a clean slate there. which colors of these would you guys rec; cashmere, riot, bleached and faded? faded I just must have at least but the other ones I'm not sure about how they "look"
The main problem people have had with LC is that they forgot (read: refused) too update their online security and some hackers were able to steal hundreds and thousands of dollars from customers who purchased products from LC's website last year! It was a biiiiiiiggggg deal, drama... the works. Leading to a boycott of their products etc. Product wise - well for the velvetines - I don't have a problem and they're probably my favourite liquid lipstick formula. I would say though that my more recent velvetines are a lot creamier e.g. my Utopia is more liquidy - not watery because it's super pigmented - but my Riot, Shroom etc. are a more creamy formula. I'd say have a look on dupethat's webpage and see what colours you would like. Based on things you've said you liked, I think you will love bleached, faded, cashmere for sure. Riot is a lot darker on fairer skin but it's a nice red brick brown.

Vandekamp

Ikr?! I was going to order it too! Watch them restock it in a couple days LMAO when shipping isn't free anymore.
It always works out like that.
girlhaha.gif

Vandekamp

The main problem people have had with LC is that they forgot (read: refused) too update their online security and some hackers were able to steal hundreds and thousands of dollars from customers who purchased products from LC's website last year! It was a biiiiiiiggggg deal, drama... the works. Leading to a boycott of their products etc. Product wise - well for the velvetines - I don't have a problem and they're probably my favourite liquid lipstick formula. I would say though that my more recent velvetines are a lot creamier e.g. my Utopia is more liquidy - not watery because it's super pigmented - but my Riot, Shroom etc. are a more creamy formula. I'd say have a look on dupethat's webpage and see what colours you would like. Based on things you've said you liked, I think you will love bleached, faded, cashmere for sure. Riot is a lot darker on fairer skin but it's a nice red brick brown.
Thank you for that eloquent explanation of why some folks like and don't like Lime Crime.

leonah

thank you! at least I don't have to order from the LC site. I ordered riot and faded (and celebrity skin). wanted to order cashmere too and bleached but I'm a bit afraid of those two. I'm nc25 ish right now during winter time and have quite reddish/pigmented lips which makes lots of nudes look terrible on me. saw comparison swatches between bleached and mac kinda sexy and they look really similar so I don't think I need that one but I'm still contemplating about the cashmere one. I don't want to have a "dead lips" look. but maybe my pigmented lips will warm it up though hmm..

edit: just caved and ordered some bikini bottoms and cashmere as well just because of that free shipping..
sigh.gif
lets hope it doesn't give me the dead lips look can probably warm it up a bit though with soar or whirl

Lipstickwh0re

If you're buying a couple then you get free shipping from Beautylish with a purchase of $35 or higher!
I wanted Masochist, UB and HHH. I got UB and HHH but UB was ordered via Dolls Kill and I got HHH on the 6th thru JSC. Waiting for Masochist to come back in stock.

sullenxriot182

I was very happy to find my package today in my mailbox!

Hoe, Hoe, Hoe is so perfect for Christmas. And I'm glad the sparkle actually shows up in it (though I didn't take this in the best lighting). It's like fuchsia and red glitters.

SUPER in love with Doll Parts. It shows up as a mauvey pink on me, which is what I was hoping for.

I didn't bother taking a pic of Drug Lord on my lips because it looks like straight up White-Out, but it's not like I'm going to wear it by itself anyway LOL

Vandekamp

I was very happy to find my package today in my mailbox!

Hoe, Hoe, Hoe is so perfect for Christmas. And I'm glad the sparkle actually shows up in it (though I didn't take this in the best lighting). It's like fuchsia and red glitters.

SUPER in love with Doll Parts. It shows up as a mauvey pink on me, which is what I was hoping for.

I didn't bother taking a pic of Drug Lord on my lips because it looks like straight up White-Out, but it's not like I'm going to wear it by itself anyway LOL
wavey.gif
@sullenxriot182 I love Hoe Hoe Hoe and Doll Parts on you. You look beautiful in both.

allthingsglam

Sooooo upset I didn't get the set I loveeeeee hoe hoe hoe and androgyny Androgyny is what I wanted celebrity skin to look on me they both are beautiful can't wait to pick up the others on my list

Vandekamp

Androgyny is what I wanted celebrity skin to look on me they both are beautiful can't wait to pick up the others on my list
I did not get any of his lipsticks but I know I never would have worn the white and the green lipsticks. Would you wear the green lipstick, Glammy?