Jeffree Star Cosmetics

KGeezy

So is anyone getting anything from the launch later today despite the drama with Jeffree lately ? NGL, I'm still planning to get Nude Beach and Watermelon Soda , maybe 714

fur4elise

[video=youtube;pSoaHF0s1Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSoaHF0s1Rs[/video]
JS's Response Video ~ I just linked it and have not watched it yet. Gotta go get a cuppa tea for this 20" talk.
96px-Teacup.svg.png

Kaidan

I guess Kat drew the line with plagiarism but not for his blatant racism and smoke and mirror lifestyle, ok girl; pot meet kettle. :/ Jeffree still remains awful because he still refuses to grow up, act like an adult, and assume responsibility for past and present actions. Hanna Beth, Demi Lovato, and Jac Vanek are probably low-key cackling at this.

Bubek07

sooooo 5 hrs after the launch all of the lipstick are still available
do you think he stocked that much or do you guy this that this whole kvd thingy had an impact

rinacee

sooooo 5 hrs after the launch all of the lipstick are still available
do you think he stocked that much or do you guy this that this whole kvd thingy had an impact
Beautylish literally just sent out an email with the headline "Did you see Jeffree's summer collection?" And reminded me it went up today and everything but Watermelon Soda is left. At 10 PM. 9 hours later! WOW.

Prettypackages

yeah, I don't know why these YTBers think I want to listen to them for 20 minutes...
[video=youtube;pSoaHF0s1Rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSoaHF0s1Rs[/video]
JS's Response Video ~ I just linked it and have not watched it yet. Gotta go get a cuppa tea for this 20" talk.
View attachment 55536

I guess Kat drew the line with plagiarism but not for his blatant racism and smoke and mirror lifestyle, ok girl; pot meet kettle. :/ Jeffree still remains awful because he still refuses to grow up, act like an adult, and assume responsibility for past and present actions. Hanna Beth, Demi Lovato, and Jac Vanek are probably low-key cackling at this.
right.

Bubek07

Beautylish literally just sent out an email with the headline "Did you see Jeffree's summer collection?" And reminded me it went up today and everything but Watermelon Soda is left. At 10 PM. 9 hours later! WOW.

I don't know if it was due to Kat or because a lot of people are tired of his antics.

JS page everything is in stock
beautylish everything besides watermelon soda and its been 19hrs

this is interesting. i know his last few restocks were massive in terms of the amount of each shade buuuut this is something new

awickedshape

I'm not a fan of either.
Just popped in to see if anyone else picked up on that part of her post :/
"After years of making excuses for, and rationalizing Jeffree's inappropriate behavior (including, promoting drug use, racism, and bullying) I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events."
Really.
BallerAlert has a video up on IG with him... doing some "skit"

Last edited:

Prettypackages

That part stood out to me as well. I was like REALLY? NOW it's a problem. She gets a side eye now too.
I'm not a fan of either.
"After years of making excuses for, and rationalizing Jeffree's inappropriate behavior (including, promoting drug use, racism, and bullying) I can no longer hold my tongue after recent events."
Really.

montREALady

I'm not a fan of either.
Really.
Big watery steuuuuuups. I haven't looked at the video but I get alerts when he posts new YT vids and didn't bother looking when I saw this one went up. I do like KVD's Trooper Tattoo Liner though. I've tried so many and the formula and applicator are the best to me so far.

KGeezy

Got my Nude Beach, 714 and Watermelon Soda today. Just gonna post a WS swatch bc the other 2 looked a hot ashy mess on me lmfaoo. Excuse my face, I took after I got home from work and my makeup is half melted lol, this heat is no joke !

image.jpeg

montREALady

Got my Nude Beach, 714 and Watermelon Soda today. Just gonna post a WS swatch bc the other 2 looked a hot ashy mess on me lmfaoo. Excuse my face, I took after I got home from work and my makeup is half melted lol, this heat is no joke !

View attachment 55610

Looks great! I didn't get the other 2 because of that, lol! I need to take a good pic wearing it because one is with my selfie light and the other at the window.

20160725205211_wm.jpg
Selfie light

20160726090759_wm.jpg
Window

Looks more reddish in person.

awickedshape

Big watery steuuuuuups. I haven't looked at the video but I get alerts when he posts new YT vids and didn't bother looking when I saw this one went up. I do like KVD's Trooper Tattoo Liner though. I've tried so many and the formula and applicator are the best to me so far.

I don't have much patience for long ego-driven YT videos lol

Latest posts