Jeffree Star Cosmetics

montREALady

Oh, just saw that he's launching a new liquid lip shade this Saturday called Flamethrower, bright orange. I guess for Halloween. Leo is going to launch too.

KGeezy

Just picked up Leo, I couldn't resist being a Leo myself lol. I have soon many similar shades already, sigh

laurennnxox

Just picked up Leo, I couldn't resist being a Leo myself lol. I have soon many similar shades already, sigh

I feel you! If he launched an aries, I'd prob get it regardless of color.

I ordered Leo and Weirdo. I want to use Weirdo as an eyeliner since they're eye-sage. I wore Unicorn Blood as a winged liner on 4th of July and it was amazing. Stayed in the humidity of being outside in Florida, and was perfectly matte and applied beautifully! I do best with liquid pens, but most (like stila or KVD, don't dry matte, they have some gloss or satin to them.) I struuuggglle with gel because it's not a liquid-y or smooth regardless of the brand. So, I can't wait to try Weirdo!

montREALady

how do you like it? They have surprisingly unfavorable reviews on beautylish

It wasn't a smooth application in that it doesn't glide on. It could be the primer though (CP). The color is nice, not what wanted on myself. Just another nude. I do like the bullet color and design. I wanted at least one and none of the other colors interested me.

MissTania

I just placed my first ever order! 4 of the Lip Ammunitions and 2 highlighters. I am really excited to try them out!

MissTania

My goodies arrived recently, I love them all! Baby Spice lipstick is like a muted MAC Pink Nouveau and I love it. I like the pink packaging, it's fun and different!

KGeezy

Anyone else getting anything from the holiday launch ? I just ordered Sagittarius, Designer Blood off beautylish and had to get Deceased from his site .

alle685

Hey ladies,
I am new to the JS highlighters and I just bought Dark Horse and So F*cking Gold.

Does any WOC have the 3 golden shades (Dark Horse, King Tut and So F*cking Gold) and can swatch them side by side for me? Or if someone already has done it, can you point me to their post? I am debating purchasing King Tut but I want to see them all side by side to see the difference.

My Skin tone is an NC47/C7.

allthingsglam

IMG_5642.jpg These just came can't wait to try them out I also got the beautiful designer blood which I loveee and dreamhouse beautiful but super bright

dash4

His new eyeshadow palette called Androgyny looks so pretty, but I stopped buying his products..

From his YT channel:
1jeff.PNG
1jeff2.PNG

Latest posts