Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Shars

Big watery steuuuuuups. I haven't looked at the video but I get alerts when he posts new YT vids and didn't bother looking when I saw this one went up. I do like KVD's Trooper Tattoo Liner though. I've tried so many and the formula and applicator are the best to me so far.

That Trooper Tattoo Liner is bae as the youngins say. I'm with you, the formula and applicator are second to none for me. And it does not dry out either!

Got my Nude Beach, 714 and Watermelon Soda today. Just gonna post a WS swatch bc the other 2 looked a hot ashy mess on me lmfaoo. Excuse my face, I took after I got home from work and my makeup is half melted lol, this heat is no joke !

View attachment 55610

I LOVE Watermelon Soda on you girl!!

montREALady

That Trooper Tattoo Liner is bae as the youngins say. I'm with you, the formula and applicator are second to none for me. And it does not dry out either!

I LOVE Watermelon Soda on you girl!!
I noticed! And it's a little deluxe sample I've been using for so long!

LV2EVOLVE

First impressions... My Watermelon Soda is watery and streaky. The applicator is cheap. No comparison to Kat's liquid lipsticks in terms of formula and packaging. I was so hoping the formula of his would be similar because he has a larger color range. This is exactly what steers me clear of indie brands. The formula almost reminds me of Coloured Raine minus the bad smell. I used one coat of Watermelon Soda, topped with Tom Ford Les Mepris and Mac Red Blazer Lipglass. Gorgeous neon color.

montREALady

First impressions... My Watermelon Soda is watery and streaky. The applicator is cheap. No comparison to Kat's liquid lipsticks in terms of formula and packaging. I was so hoping the formula of his would be similar because he has a larger color range. This is exactly what steers me clear of indie brands. The formula almost reminds me of Coloured Raine minus the bad smell. I used one coat of Watermelon Soda, topped with Tom Ford Les Mepris and Mac Red Blazer Lipglass. Gorgeous neon color.

Watermelon Soda and Rose Matter are not as nice in terms of formula as Scorpio. Both arrived watery. Even when I checked my Gemini last week it was watery and it wasn't when I got it. I don't know if it's the fragrance combined with the heat that is messing these up because Scorpio doesn't have any and it's perfect.

Last edited:

Chartreuse

i think it was 25x20cm
if i order again ill measure it up from you (and i probably will be pushing my luck with ordering rose matter and rich bood)
the good thing is that he doesnt write the price of shipping on the box
dont know whats the limit in serbia for things not being taxed but in cro its 22€

thanks a lot for offering :flowers:

though I'm not sure I want to buy any Jeffree anymore
given the "let's compare bank accounts" moment
yes, I followed through the entire drama lol :popc1:

anyhoo
here if you order up to 50 euros you pay 20% of the price
and if you order over 50 euros you pay 30% of the price
something like that
though whether you pay or not
mostly depends on the size of the package
if the price is not listed of course
I've gotten away without paying for some small expensive things:yess:

Bubek07

he only puts the price of the product on the box
and he shrunk the boxes so its could pass

the last thing i got was watermelon soda
and i think ill stop for a while
i dont like his attuded much
plus i think im gonna spend my money on muji so i can upgrade my make up storage

poodle649

I just got my Celebrity Skin Lip Ammo in. Don't adore the packaging. A little gimmicky and thin to me. Not super cheap feeling, but not as weighted as some lippies.
Rather disappointed in the shade though. It pulls a lot lighter and more mauvey than the Celebrity Skin liquid lip, IMO. Not an awful color, but I was hoping for a perfect match.

montREALady

I just got my Celebrity Skin Lip Ammo in. Don't adore the packaging. A little gimmicky and thin to me. Not super cheap feeling, but not as weighted as some lippies.
Rather disappointed in the shade though. It pulls a lot lighter and more mauvey than the Celebrity Skin liquid lip, IMO. Not an awful color, but I was hoping for a perfect match.
It feels very cheapy imo. Looks like a bullet, and I'm not talking about the blender, lmao! I agree, it pulls pinky on my hand swatch. I'll edit with the pic from my phone. Pic and video on my IG though.

jscelebrityskin.jpg

Latest posts