MAC Select Program

hitchcockblonde

Totally forgot to post this after I received the lipstick on Monday. The weather has been super dreary so it is not the best swatch. It does have a bit of brown but I don't hate it. I need to try it again with a full face and better light.

image.jpeg

montREALady

BWHAAAAAA! Awww, I LOVE LOVE you too hun :kisskiss: I really laughed out loud about the frying pan. I might not have noticed , but since you mentioned it LOL!
Haha, the pic is on my IG but bigger so it doesn't look like it but this one did to me...of course I knew it was a frying pan, lmaooo

Oooh. I like this! Do you know if it's in stores as yet? I may just pick it up in person.
I think in stores tomorrow.

it's definitely prettier than whirl for me dang I wish it comes here soon *crying*
I just wanted Whirl to be more pinky.

Seeing as how MAC just sent out a next day code, I think I'm going to just grab this (and a few other things lol).
Like Dangerously Red! Lol

Totally forgot to post this after I received the lipstick on Monday. The weather has been super dreary so it is not the best swatch. It does have a bit of brown but I don't hate it. I need to try it again with a full face and better light.

View attachment 52429

Looks gorg on you!!

hitchcockblonde

Haha, the pic is on my IG but bigger so it doesn't look like it but this one did to me...of course I knew it was a frying pan, lmaooo

Looks gorg on you!!

Thanks! It looks beautiful on you too:D

Shars

Looks gorg on you!!

LOL! Nah, I don't want anything from the Zac Posen collection. I did pick up Spring Flock blush, A Little Lusty blush from ages back, Have Your Cake lipstick (I just closed my eyes and clicked "Add To Bag" lol) and a replacement blotting powder.

montREALady

Thanks! It looks beautiful on you too:D
Thanks!

LOL! Nah, I don't want anything from the Zac Posen collection. I did pick up Spring Flock blush, A Little Lusty blush from ages back, Have Your Cake lipstick (I just closed my eyes and clicked "Add To Bag" lol) and a replacement blotting powder.
I got SF too, you just reminded me I have to pick it up from my friend who was in Montreal and got it from my sis this past weekend. She got me that and Among the Fireflies from the other collection. I can't even keep up with MAC and the collection/item names. I love ALL got that when it launched. Never wanted HYC, though pretty.

Shars

Thanks!

I got SF too, you just reminded me I have to pick it up from my friend who was in Montreal and got it from my sis this past weekend. She got me that and Among the Fireflies from the other collection. I can't even keep up with MAC and the collection/item names. I love ALL got that when it launched. Never wanted HYC, though pretty.

I wasn't planning on getting half that stuff but the free next day shipping got me lol. Saves me trying to go to a store. I'm in NY for a quick turnaround this weekend!

CrimsonQuill157

I think I'm going to back this up. It's GORGEOUS! They really need to make this permanent, it's such a nice shade. I'll post a pic when I head out to work!

elegant-one

View attachment 52429

It looks SUPER pretty on you! You are like me on these shades lol. It always seems a bit more brown toned than we want. You should get Bite Sake!!! Its really pretty mauve rose nude. I like it A LOT!!!

beauty21

So Select is beautiful!! I didn't like Whirl on me, but this one I??????. I might have to buy BU for the first time..lol!

Latest posts