MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Sweetyellow

I understand that but the check back ain't even up lol it's all good I got what I wanted not taking a chance and no more early mornings

Did they seriously delete that tweet lol? I can't. I honestly don't have the patience and time for these games that only MAC seems to play. I'm so tired/sleepy/exhausted.

GreenEyedAllie

I went ahead and ordered on Macy's through ebates. I'm not waiting on MAC I think it's going to launch on Thursday. I just need to get that online only blush there. I ordered the glemstones, Arrowhead, HC and Adobe brick.

I'm with you, girlie. :D I totally went back and placed a second order for Arrowhead even though I'm pretty sure it will look like concealer on me.

KGeezy

I can't believe Mac still hasn't launched . I finally caved and decided I want painted canyon after all . dammit Mac just take my money lol idk why the launch time for the is collection is so lame

Mayanas

I ordered Gleamtones and HC at Macys.Ebates is having 15% cash Back. plus ABH stripped.

Last edited:

smileyt06

Got painted canyon, my lipstick from Chris Poesia and subculture lip liner I'm done with MAC till Selena now. I'll keep my Macy's order since my total there was 99.70 and 15% that was like a free lipstick lol

Mayanas

I ordered Painted Canyon via Mac. :rolleyes:
Just 3 things in this collection .
I wanted golden rinse but I have 2 Aphrodite's Shell.

patentg33k

I ordered Painted Canyon via Mac. :rolleyes:
Just 3 things in this collection .
I wanted golden rinse but I have 2 Aphrodite's Shell.

I think that MAC has two golden rinses in stock--the one from last summer, and this. So no hurry if you change your mind I suppose.

Latest posts