Guerlain discussion

Kaidan

That blush and the KissKiss lipsticks!
eyelove.gif

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]  Oh it is---I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.  Like who's your target market, tweens?????  I LOVE the colors though!!!![/COLOR]
not alone at all. Yes, tweens! Like makeup you would find at forever 21 with messages & words like "cool," "bae," "hot."

awickedshape

I'm trying to remember if it was [@]mkoparanova[/@] or [@]Monsy[/@] who mentioned a youthful shift in Guerlain Beauty's marketing... around the time when we were talking about the silicone covers for the bronzers...

mkoparanova

I'm trying to remember if it was @mkoparanova or @Monsy who mentioned a youthful shift in Guerlain Beauty's marketing... around the time when we were talking about the silicone covers for the bronzers...
I remember that I posted that I'm not happy with this shift. I think the Burberry blush was not so bad but I'm not familiar with the brand's makeup. Guerlain was on the same level with Chanel for "classiness" and luxury in my eyes, so I'm really disappointed with the changes they've made recently. And the font looks like the one used in Super Mario
ohboy.gif

awickedshape

I remember that I posted that I'm not happy with this shift. I think the Burberry blush was not so bad but I'm not familiar with the brand's makeup. Guerlain was on the same level with Chanel for "classiness" and luxury in my eyes, so I'm really disappointed with the changes they've made recently. And the font looks like the one used in Super Mario :eek:hboy:
I don't really like either lol

Medgal07

I remember that I posted that I'm not happy with this shift. I think the Burberry blush was not so bad but I'm not familiar with the brand's makeup. Guerlain was on the same level with Chanel for "classiness" and luxury in my eyes, so I'm really disappointed with the changes they've made recently. And the font looks like the one used in Super Mario
ohboy.gif
Not impressive at all!!! Thank goodness the wording will wear off with usage.

Latest posts