Guerlain discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Shars!!! I Would love to see swatches of that blush duo
eyelove.gif

Sophia @lipstickjunkieforever Sneaky peeky time...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)

NaomiH

You guysssss. I haven't been keeping up to date on all the threads but has any one posted about Guerlain's upcoming Spring/Summer 2016 stuff? I want to know what is in that compact!! Looks like a new Voyage powder.
That blush! :eyelove:

Monsy

I asked her on IG she thinks it's just repackaged because they didn't mention it's a new product

awickedshape

You guysssss. I haven't been keeping up to date on all the threads but has any one posted about Guerlain's upcoming Spring/Summer 2016 stuff? I want to know what is in that compact!! Looks like a new Voyage powder.
Is that a gold eyeshadow mono? Hmmmm

Shars

Thanks Shars!!! I Would love to see swatches of that blush duo
eyelove.gif

I see Nay posted the blush swatch. I don't have this new fangled snapchat nonsense so I didn't know how to get pics of the swatches lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Is that a gold eyeshadow mono? Hmmmm
I was trying to figure out what it was as well.

RoseDoux

Has anyone tried the Abeille Royale Eye Sculpt Serum? Can you recommend it? I tried it today and the applicator felt very nice and quite cooling but I was curious if the eye serum itself is worth it.

awickedshape

Yassss! We need it! I see Nay posted the blush swatch. I don't have this new fangled snapchat nonsense so I didn't know how to get pics of the swatches lol. I was trying to figure out what it was as well.
I guess we'll see soon enough Holding on to my $$ lol

Latest posts