Too Faced cosmetics

mel33t

Ah, the NY one with the LED lights was my 2nd UD palette.  :amused:   I'm glad the palettes these days are much slimmer though. Back to topic, I really do wish Too Faced continues to release more Chocolate Bar palettes in the future. Maybe a Mint Chocolate Bar with a shadow like Label Whore (although most of us probably have this color or something very similar)... and a mint green shadow for a pop of color in the middle of the brown shades.
Mint Chocolate would be awesome!! Lighter bronze and taupes, with a mint green and a dark green :love:

Dolly Snow

Ah, the NY one with the LED lights was my 2nd UD palette.  :amused:   I'm glad the palettes these days are much slimmer though. Back to topic, I really do wish Too Faced continues to release more Chocolate Bar palettes in the future. Maybe a Mint Chocolate Bar with a shadow like Label Whore (although most of us probably have this color or something very similar)... and a mint green shadow for a pop of color in the middle of the brown shades.
Mint Chocolate would be awesome!! Lighter bronze and taupes, with a mint green and a dark green :love:
I am down for a Mint Chocolate palette :thud:

blondie929

Just opened up my new too faced chocolate bar palette that I got for Christmas I know a lot of people don't like pink sugar but I loveeeeeeee it

kirstw91

I've finally been able to play around with my two too faced Christmas presents... The everything nice palette and the melted kisses set... I am loving them! :)

ILoveMakeup84

I've finally been able to play around with my two too faced Christmas presents... The everything nice palette and the melted kisses set... I am loving them! :)
I love my Everything Nice palette too! Such lovely eyeshadows and gorgeous blushes and bronzer! Its really a steal for the amount of product you get. Enjoy your goodies! :)

jenise

b50c002e_image.jpeg
750515a1_image.jpeg
So I was just using my moms palette and I just noticed they put two pans of cocoa chilli....... The bottom pic is what its supposed to look like :shock:

kirstw91

I love my Everything Nice palette too! Such lovely eyeshadows and gorgeous blushes and bronzer! Its really a steal for the amount of product you get. Enjoy your goodies! :)
Thank you! It really is a brilliant palette, the colours are stunning :) I'm glad my parents could track it down for my present!

beautyjunkie12

I caved and picked up the Semi-Sweet. I absolutely love it. I found a brush that works perfectly at applying pink sugar in the inner corner of my eyes without losing the color and to apply Blueberry Swirl I just use a flat head brush and pat it on the lid and build up its intensity that way. I'm very happy with it.

blondie929

I caved and picked up the Semi-Sweet. I absolutely love it. I found a brush that works perfectly at applying pink sugar in the inner corner of my eyes without losing the color and to apply Blueberry Swirl I just use a flat head brush and pat it on the lid and build up its intensity that way. I'm very happy with it.
Pink sugar is one of my favorite shades! I love this palette way more than the first one I use it more than the first one too!