Too Faced cosmetics

mel33t

Who's ready for swatches! I bought a whole pack of store brand wipes for this {I purchased Ole ones and they're pricey and I didn't want to use them all on this}. I apologize in advance for my swatch skills, they're not the best but if you guys want close ups let me know. I'm better at doing like one or two colors at a time, go figure.
girlhaha.gif

First up... the first row. Top swatches are the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Bottom Row is the Semi Sweet Palette.

Colors L to R on Top: Gilded Ganache / White Chocolate / Milk Chocolate / Black Forest Truffle / Triple Fudge
Colors L to R on Bottom: Licorice / Coconut Creme / Nougat / Truffled / Hot Fudge

The second row (Same as above, original on top, new on bottom)

Colors L to R on Top: Salted Caramel / Marzipan / Semi-Sweet / Strawberry Bon-Bon / Candied Violet / Amaretto
Colors L to R on Bottom: Cocoa Chili / Pink Sugar / Puddin' / Blueberry Swirl / Peanut Butter / Frosting

The third row

Colors L to R on Top: Hazelnut / Creme Brulee / Haute Chocolate / Cherry Cordial / Champagne Truffle
Colors L to R on Bottom: Rum Raisin / Mousse / Caramel / Bon Bon / Butter Pecan

And then the big picture!!

Overall, the palette has some hits and misses. Pink Sugar is a complete waste. It doesn't even show up on me - just a bunch of glittery specks. Blueberry Swirl also took some work in getting a good swatch. However, the third row is hands down my favorite, which is funny because I feel that way about the original too! I don't have a favorite because I think the original has some hits and misses as well. So I'm happy to have both!

I'm glad I got it! I give it a B+
2cents.gif

Alysse011

Who's ready for swatches! I bought a whole pack of store brand wipes for this {I purchased Ole ones and they're pricey and I didn't want to use them all on this}. I apologize in advance for my swatch skills, they're not the best but if you guys want close ups let me know. I'm better at doing like one or two colors at a time, go figure. :haha: First up... the first row. Top swatches are the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Bottom Row is the Semi Sweet Palette.  Colors L to R on Top: Gilded Ganache / White Chocolate / Milk Chocolate / Black Forest Truffle / Triple Fudge Colors L to R on Bottom: Licorice / Coconut Creme / Nougat / Truffled / Hot Fudge The second row (Same as above, original on top, new on bottom) Colors L to R on Top: Salted Caramel / Marzipan / Semi-Sweet / Strawberry Bon-Bon / Candied Violet / Amaretto Colors L to R on Bottom: Cocoa Chili / Pink Sugar / Puddin' / Blueberry Swirl / Peanut Butter / Frosting The third row Colors L to R on Top: Hazelnut / Creme Brulee / Haute Chocolate / Cherry Cordial / Champagne Truffle Colors L to R on Bottom: Rum Raisin / Mousse / Caramel / Bon Bon / Butter Pecan  And then the big picture!!  Overall, the palette has some hits and misses. Pink Sugar is a complete waste. It doesn't even show up on me - just a bunch of glittery specks. Blueberry Swirl also took some work in getting a good swatch. However, the third row is hands down my favorite, which is funny because I feel that way about the original too! I don't have a favorite because I think the original has some hits and misses as well. So I'm happy to have both!  I'm glad I got it! I give it a B+ :2cents:  
Ahhhh you rock!! I have been waiting for this haha. This is seriously exactly what I wanted to see (a side by side comparison). Thank you thank you thank you!!

walkingdead

Who's ready for swatches! I bought a whole pack of store brand wipes for this {I purchased Ole ones and they're pricey and I didn't want to use them all on this}. I apologize in advance for my swatch skills, they're not the best but if you guys want close ups let me know. I'm better at doing like one or two colors at a time, go figure. :haha: First up... the first row. Top swatches are the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Bottom Row is the Semi Sweet Palette.  Colors L to R on Top: Gilded Ganache / White Chocolate / Milk Chocolate / Black Forest Truffle / Triple Fudge Colors L to R on Bottom: Licorice / Coconut Creme / Nougat / Truffled / Hot Fudge The second row (Same as above, original on top, new on bottom) Colors L to R on Top: Salted Caramel / Marzipan / Semi-Sweet / Strawberry Bon-Bon / Candied Violet / Amaretto Colors L to R on Bottom: Cocoa Chili / Pink Sugar / Puddin' / Blueberry Swirl / Peanut Butter / Frosting The third row Colors L to R on Top: Hazelnut / Creme Brulee / Haute Chocolate / Cherry Cordial / Champagne Truffle Colors L to R on Bottom: Rum Raisin / Mousse / Caramel / Bon Bon / Butter Pecan  And then the big picture!!  Overall, the palette has some hits and misses. Pink Sugar is a complete waste. It doesn't even show up on me - just a bunch of glittery specks. Blueberry Swirl also took some work in getting a good swatch. However, the third row is hands down my favorite, which is funny because I feel that way about the original too! I don't have a favorite because I think the original has some hits and misses as well. So I'm happy to have both!  I'm glad I got it! I give it a B+ :2cents:  
Thanks Mel! Awesome job!

Dolly Snow

Who's ready for swatches! I bought a whole pack of store brand wipes for this {I purchased Ole ones and they're pricey and I didn't want to use them all on this}. I apologize in advance for my swatch skills, they're not the best but if you guys want close ups let me know. I'm better at doing like one or two colors at a time, go figure.
girlhaha.gif

First up... the first row. Top swatches are the original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the Bottom Row is the Semi Sweet Palette.

Colors L to R on Top: Gilded Ganache / White Chocolate / Milk Chocolate / Black Forest Truffle / Triple Fudge
Colors L to R on Bottom: Licorice / Coconut Creme / Nougat / Truffled / Hot Fudge

The second row (Same as above, original on top, new on bottom)

Colors L to R on Top: Salted Caramel / Marzipan / Semi-Sweet / Strawberry Bon-Bon / Candied Violet / Amaretto
Colors L to R on Bottom: Cocoa Chili / Pink Sugar / Puddin' / Blueberry Swirl / Peanut Butter / Frosting

The third row

Colors L to R on Top: Hazelnut / Creme Brulee / Haute Chocolate / Cherry Cordial / Champagne Truffle
Colors L to R on Bottom: Rum Raisin / Mousse / Caramel / Bon Bon / Butter Pecan

And then the big picture!!

Overall, the palette has some hits and misses. Pink Sugar is a complete waste. It doesn't even show up on me - just a bunch of glittery specks. Blueberry Swirl also took some work in getting a good swatch. However, the third row is hands down my favorite, which is funny because I feel that way about the original too! I don't have a favorite because I think the original has some hits and misses as well. So I'm happy to have both!

I'm glad I got it! I give it a B+
2cents.gif
Thank you!

miss0annette

The original chocolate bar palatte is my absolute fav! I use it way more than my naked palettes. I definitely need the semi sweet!

MaryJane

I have both palettes and agree with Mels's review. Pink Sugar is completely useless, even over other shadows. I'm kind of glad the blue shadow isn't super pigmented, I'd rather build it up if I need to. The texture of some of the shadows seems thinner than other TF shadows I have but it didn't seem to affect the application. The colors are different enough from the chocolate bar palette that I think its worth owning both but I wouldn't say it's a must have.

Vandekamp

Thanks Mel for sharing.

smileyt06

http://instagram.com/p/wmjtI5AdBW/ New Tf melted lipsticks
Thank you for this but imma have to skip because nothing looks new except for villain and to many mac items have came out that look like that lol. If I get them, I will wait for them to release the minis

ILoveMakeup84

I was excited about the Semi Sweet palette since I love my Chocolate Bar one but I am going to skip it. I am not very impressed by the swatches I've seen and it seems the quality is not as good as the first one :/

DILLIGAF

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm skipping the semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I may change my mind later but for right now I'm going to skip.

erine1881

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm skipping the semi-sweet chocolate bar palette. I may change my mind later but for right now I'm going to skip.
I'm skipping too. It's not that impressive when compared to the original.