Too Faced cosmetics

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Temptalia's Sneak Peek: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Photos & Swatches: http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-faced-semi-sweet-chocolate-bar-eye-palette-photos-swatches

fashiong1rl

my palette should be here soon
yahoo.gif

DILLIGAF

I have the gold one, it's nice, I like it better than Becca's.
I can swatch it for u later if u want! :)

I have 4 of the originals. I want more haha... I wonder what colors they are O_O
You don't say?! I'm going to check out the DoC highlighters. I didn't even know they had highlighters.
Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I saw this in my feed yesterday. I already own 3. I'm dying to find out what the deepest darkest color.

v0ltagekid

You don't say?! I'm going to check out the DoC highlighters. I didn't even know they had highlighters.
I saw this in my feed yesterday. I already own 3. I'm dying to find out what the deepest darkest color.
I like it, I've only used mine like 2x but I like it a lot.
Didn't find it as dry as the Becca ones.
I just really don't like the Becca ones :/

mel33t

I like it, I've only used mine like 2x but I like it a lot.  Didn't find it as dry as the Becca ones.  I just really don't like the Becca ones :/
Hmmm... They did have those at the Ricky's by me. But I have at least 15 highlighters and I really do not need another. Lol.

v0ltagekid

Hmmm... They did have those at the Ricky's by me. But I have at least 15 highlighters and I really do not need another. Lol.
That's the one thing I don't hoard.. I have a few, but not nearly as much as everything else haha..and it's my favorite.
I think it's because I've just found good ones so I don't buy more :p
Bobbi brown bronze glow is my fav... I bought a backup <3

mel33t

I always wanted to go to Ricky's... is it nice in there? I never took the time to go :p
... I wouldn't call it nice. I actually avoid it like the plague. Every one I've gone to is dirty and they're not very helpful. They used to be better and they were the only ones that had good nail polish selection before Sephora started upping their game.

v0ltagekid

I actually avoid it like the plague. Every one I've gone to is dirty and they're not very helpful. They used to be better and they were the only ones that had good nail polish selection before Sephora started upping their game.
oh well I won't be going in there then lol!
XD

CharlieKelly

I just got a bunch of things for my birthday, including the La Belle Carousel and I think I had a bad reaction to their eyes hadow. I put it on Tuesday and a couple of hours after my eyes were watery and itchy. I thought it was the bouquet I got but it only got worse. My eyelids are red and itchy now. My eyes also feel cloudy. Has anyone else had a reaction to their products before?

v0ltagekid

I just got a bunch of things for my birthday, including the La Belle Carousel and I think I had a bad reaction to their eyes hadow. I put it on Tuesday and a couple of hours after my eyes were watery and itchy. I thought it was the bouquet I got but it only got worse. My eyelids are red and itchy now. My eyes also feel cloudy. Has anyone else had a reaction to their products before?
Hey there, I've never had a problem with their shadows before, sorry to hear that!
All I can say is that it's better to maybe go exchange this for something else at the store. :( Feel better

Dolly Snow

I just got a bunch of things for my  birthday, including the La Belle Carousel and I think I had a bad reaction to their eyes hadow. I put it on Tuesday and a couple of hours after my eyes were watery and itchy. I thought it was the bouquet I got but it only got worse. My eyelids are red and itchy now. My eyes also feel cloudy. Has anyone else had a reaction to their products before? 
That's awful, especially since you got them for your birthday.

mel33t

I'll post mine tonight and a comparison of the original. Was way too tired last night lol. Off the bat its noticeably skinnier than the original but mine doesn't close that well. Smells good though :haha:

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I got mine yesterday, but I haven't had the chance to swatch it yet. I can't wait to play with it. The shadows look so pretty in the pan, and they smell delightful!