Too Faced cosmetics

mel33t

It's availble on sephora for VIB rouge members only if anyone is interested. I just ordered with my gift card they gave us! Can't want to get it'
I just ordered it too!! I actually think I like it better than the first. Can't wait to play. :pompom:

KrystalAnne

Got my order in!
cheerleader.gif

Can't wait to play with it!

smileyt06

I'm so excited for this palette. I thought it would be super cool toned, but it looks warm so that's awesome! Let us know how you like it when you get it. Swatches maybe? :bouquet:
Of course I'll do them luv
I just ordered it too!! I actually think I like it better than the first. Can't wait to play. :pompom:
Me either. I really didn't need it but I am a sucker for palettes

DeeDee2013

Shades 4, 5, 9 and 10 make me drool! As soon as I saw got the email, I threw it in my cart along with the matte tarte palette....can't wait to play with her.

mel33t

Shades 4, 5, 9 and 10 make me drool!  As soon as I saw got the email, I threw it in my cart along with the matte tarte palette....can't wait to play with her.
I got that too!! Order twins :stars: ..I also got Philosophy Time in a Bottle though lol. I've been using samples and I really like how it makes my skin look and feel.

mel33t

Time In a Bottle! I'm intrigued! I'm off to research. Did you get the face or eye serum?
Just the serum. I purchased a new eye cream recently so I'm trying not to have a hoard of skincare products. Just a hoard of neutral eye shadows :sigh:

erine1881

http://youtu.be/CRJP1V74cyM It shows the palette. It's pretty. Ignore the fact that she's yet another YT guru that contours with bronzer.

mel33t

http://youtu.be/CRJP1V74cyM It shows the palette. It's pretty. Ignore the fact that she's yet another YT guru that contours with bronzer.
The eye look was pretty, but for me, three four shadows is good. Less is more sometimes! Off topic: has anyone tried the Dose highlighters yet?? I'm intrigued...

LavenderPearl

Actually excited for this, unlike the original where I kept trying to make myself love it. Can't wait for all of your swatches :D

NYCBeautyJunkie

Just received my palette! I can already tell I will like it more than the original; the deeper, warmer colors are far more suitable for my dark skin tone.