Too Faced cosmetics

Rebellefleur

I got the mini melts set as well. so happy with it. the Fuchsia one is to die for! soo beautiful.
I now have 2 melted peony's though. Both are minis... but its a nice everyday pink I dont really mind owning 2.

I wish they had a set with the la creme lippies now... better colors than what they have in their holiday set though :)

mel33t

http://instagram.com/p/wFBWtXy7aq/ What do you guys think? Blush palette? Chocolate Bar II? Liquid foundation?

I think a blush would be awesome!! I'm also thinking maybe a milk chocolate eye palette with cooler toned shadows??[/quote Honestly, I will be disappointed if it's only a blush....I really do hope it's another chocolate bar palette with cooler toned eyeshadows as well :)

mel33t

It looks like the original picture was from six weeks ago. I really wish they wouldn't use filters.. I can't tell the colors lol

Well, that sucks So, there is a possibility that it's not even gonna be an eyeshadow palette??? I think I'm going to go to a corner and cry

erine1881

However, posting it from the person who originally posted it is quite alright!
b3b38090_image.jpeg

NYCBeautyJunkie

Is there a specific thread or something where I can find a list of some sort of who's images can't be posted on Specktra? As someone who doesn't post as frequently as others, or who may not be in the right thread at the right time, it'd be hard for me to be in the know otherwise.
th_dunno.gif