Too Faced cosmetics

I have last year's a Few of my Favorite things and I love it !! I ome too many palettes but reached for it a lot. Especially since it's a good size for travel and has bronzer and blush :) I need ktc get this one but my phone won't let me order it online and I don't want to use the App to get ebates ! argh

xfarrax

I wish they changed the design for the palette bit too similar to last year, I feel like this one has a lot more neutrals from the image on the website. I'm defo still gona get this, love too faced !!!!

keridabeenfabb

I don't own any thing from two faced cosmetics but the buzz had me really curious. What should be the first thing I purchase from this brand like a must have?

Alysse011

Chocolate Bar Palette for sure! I'm wearing mine today. Their Chocolate Soleil bronzer is also good. I used mine completely up.

Received my Everything Nice from Sephora and its beautiful ! But my chocolate soleil bronzer and the inner light highlight are switched or mislabeled which is a tiny thing but really bothers me. have to make sure the eye shadows aren't labeled incorrectly or shuffled around either
001_unsure.gif

mel33t

Thank you for posting the review Alysse011 !! I'm so glad I ordered this now, can't wait to play with it! :stars:

Alysse011

Yeah I have that set in my cart too. It's funny because the first item in my cart was Everything Nice. And I held off with intentions of making sure it was something I really wanted. Ironically, it appears it is something I really "need"...along with about 4 other products I've added in the mean time. What a fail lol

keridabeenfabb

I just got the mini set and the under the misltoe set and I can't wait for them to get here.I hope I like the melted lippies like everyone else!

Vandekamp

My mini melts came today!
e6f74557_image.jpeg
f40d7c64_image.jpeg
0.40oz vs 0.16oz
This is a great idea. I wish I would have seen them yesterday. Currently, I have Ruby, Violet, Fuchsia and Nude. I will never finish these. A mini set is a great idea. I would like to try fig and something else that escapes me at the moment.

Narwhalique

I got the last Melted Kisses set at my local Sephora yesterday. I've been dying to try these since they came out but didn't want to spring for the full-sized tubes. The minis are perfect!