Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

awickedshape

847086a8_Screenshot_2015-08-21-00-10-24.png
647eaaa2_Screenshot_2015-08-21-00-10-10.png
Yes, please

mkoparanova

these are so pretty! do we have the names? is the fall collection out already? sorry I am totally out of the loop
It's been out in the UK for more than a month now, I'm not sure about the US. The lipstick is Antique rose and the gloss is Praline.

Monsy

It's not gonna be on the shelves much longer ladies. Their summer LB releases come out in april maybe even earlier. but the end of summer they are gone.
last year's LE was great
this one is so meh... doesn't last 5mins on the skin

sugarberry

Not sure if its old news but the collection is up on Sephora.com!! I may have picked up everything Antique rose
girlhaha.gif
I am excited esp for the mono eyeshadow!!
Finally! Thanks for the notice! I have been waiting forever for the Antique Rose mono to come out. Must buy! I don't even think I can pull it off, but it's such a pretty dusty pink...

Ernie

Not sure if its old news but the collection is up on Sephora.com!! I may have picked up everything Antique rose :haha:  I am excited esp for the mono eyeshadow!! 
[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks for twisting my arm encouraging me to get it-----My NP, Mono E/S and lippie should all arrive on Thursday!!!!  A real trifecta!!!!![/COLOR]:happydance:   [COLOR=0000FF] It really is!!!!!  [/COLOR]:eyelove:
I picked up all 3 as well, "with a little help from my friends". :eyelove:

Latest posts