Lime Crime Lipstick

thefbomb

After much debate I ended up ordering Pumpkin for myself along with the trio. I really wanted Squash but oranges dont look great on me and Im going to be jobless for a bit so I have to choose wisely. I havent bought anything since Salem and Wicked came out so I definitely eyed a bunch of those babies. The Venus bundle is a great deal. I feel like I shouldve taken advantage of the previous Venus sale but oh well.
I got a trio pack for my sister too, I spoil that girl but whatever its christmas, no more random lipsticks throughout this next year from me! (I bought her like 6-7 this year haha, plus she gets my cast offs). Shes never tried the Velvetines so I think she'll love them like she does their lpsticks

Cant wait to get my order!

Also, did you all see the new lipsticks? the Perlees. i wont get much use of them but theyre definitely interesting!

thefbomb

I bought Cashemere y Venus 2.

I wanted the trio set but i never going to use peacock ������

I think I'll get a bit of use of peacock, the nice thing about the set is that your basically paying for 2. I couldnt resist! Peacock is GORGEOUS though Im not sure how wearable it is. My boyfriend said he "hates" it lol, cant wait to wear it.

LiliV

are the lime crime glitters any good???????:confused:

I love the glitters, I wear Ophiucus all the time and always get compliments on it. They actually don't have a ton of fallout either!

I just ordered Venus 2 and the Velvetine trio! I was totally surprised they released already

Sabrunka

I'm SO tempted to get the venus bundle but ughhhh I'm loyal to my MUFE shadows... Nothing compares... Maybe I'll just see what similar shadows MUFE sells and get those instead lol.

slowlikehoney

I ordered Venus II and a nail polish! I really wanted Beet It but I can't justify spending $44 when I won't get use out of the other shades in the trio.

thefbomb

I'm a little annoyed, when I purchase pumpkin earlier it was $18 now it's 15

edit- I think my phone was glitching it now says 18

Last edited:

LiliV

I didn't even look at the lipsticks yesterday when I ordered in an attempt to have some self control lol but I wish I picked up Eraser, the new colors usually don't count for the sale I'm like oh poo lol I don't want to pay shipping again

Dolly Snow

I'm a little annoyed, when I purchase pumpkin earlier it was $18 now it's 15

edit- I think my phone was glitching it now says 18
It said the same thing to me earlier lol

I ordered Venus II, Eraser lipstick and the Velveteen Trio.
Nice haulage!!!

I didn't even look at the lipsticks yesterday when I ordered in an attempt to have some self control lol but I wish I picked up Eraser, the new colors usually don't count for the sale I'm like oh poo lol I don't want to pay shipping again
Same here, I made an order and didn't see eraser....picked up cry baby for my sister tho.

bunnypoet

It said the same thing to me earlier lol

Nice haulage!!!

Same here, I made an order and didn't see eraser....picked up cry baby for my sister tho.

Eraser was located all the way at the bottom! I almost missed it too. I remember when it first was released I wanted it, but I had nothing else I wanted then so skipped it.

Awesome hauls, ladies! :)

I wish I hadn't backed up Venus (the original one) a few months ago and had waited. The bundle (Venus I and II) was such a great deal! Ah well, I'm glad they released the new palette and trio for Black Friday. Somehow, I feel less guilty spending during this time. :)

leonah

I also wanted to order the lipsticks from the bundle separate because I will never use peacock. especially buffy looks so amazing :cloud9: I'm actually wearing cashmere today with a little bit of faded mixed to it on top. I thought I would hate it at first because I don't like the corpsey lips, but I really like it!! cashmere + faded = new found love

Last edited:

Latest posts