Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last

Chanel Glosses - ALL

I hear rave reviews of this color and I'd really like to get it but was this limited edition? because I can't seem to find it at the Chanel makeup counter
    NC37-40, Jet-black hair, dark brown eyes, Filipino

It's on the Chanel website and at gloss.com so it must still be available. I got mine on E-Bay - a small GWP size. I recommend it, but you might want to try E-Bay if you're not sure about spending $25 for a lip gloss.

I found a few listings there

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CHANEL-GLOSS...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chanel-Glossimer...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHANEL-Glossimer...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Chanel Glossimer in Spark

I saw it today at the Chanel counter, it's a fabulous color, I love it.
    Il faut souffrir pour ĂȘtre belle

I saw it at Saks, it's gorgeous
    My blog:
    IMake-Up
    Come and visit me!!!

I tried this one and it was too warm for me. Hibiscus worked a lot better for my PPP complexion.

I love Spark. It's the first Glossimer I ever got, and it's still my fave. Very flattering.

Please consider supporting Specktra with a membership subscription!
    Forum questions? Please contact a Specktra mod/admin.

Chanel Glosses - ALL

Ladies, must of you know my favorite item from Chanel are the Glossimers or Les Levres Scintillantes as this was my very first Chanel item. My mom gave it to me and it was love at first sight!!

So...

What are your favorites??

Are you tempted to try a gloss from Chanel??

Do you love them??

Do you miss the old formulas like Cristalle gloss or Aqualumiere gloss??

Are you excited for the new ones??

Is Rouge Allure Laque a gloss, a lipstick or both??

Let's chat!!
    "Share your strengths, not your weaknesses"

Re: Chanel Glosses!!

Oh I am so tempted by Chanel glosses but I have not been able to find the time to go to the counter and swatch them myself. About being excited about the new ones, I know it's very anticipated, but gimme Pink Pulsion form the holiday collection now!

About RAL I have only the one in Ming and although I love it, it is not as easy to apply in a rush as a usual lipstick and that's the only con I have against them. Coverage, duration and that feeling of wearing a great product of the lips: +1000

I adore Chanel lip stuff in general, but I really feel that the glosses are in a league of their own.

The Glossimers are so sparkly and gorgeous without treading into the "I jammed my face into pixie dust" category. They're grown up glimmer, fit for a Queen and not a Princess. I can't get enough of them!

Current Glossimer fav: Pink Teaser

RAL's I think of as a liquid lipstick and they're amazing! They're SO pigmented and make the lips look seriously full and lush. Dragon is a must own for any red lip lover and is my go to lip for a fancy night out.

Current RAL fav: Phoenix

The new RA Extrait De Gloss are my favorite to date. IMO, they're ridiculously great in every aspect. They feel amazing on the lips, look juicy and glorious, they wear pretty well, and they in between Glossimers and RAL's in pigmentation. If you're a fan of MAC's Cremesheen Glasses, I think you'll LOVE these. These are my perfect every day/every night gloss and I'm thrilled they're a perm addition.

Current RAEDG fav: Exces
    NW15/20 | Dark Brown Hair | Green Eyes | Team CHANEL | *Highlighter Hussy* | Team Insomnia

"Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick."
    - Gwyneth Paltrow

Re: Chanel Glosses - ALL

This is my little Glossimer collection so far: Courtisane, Magnifique, Waterlilly, Mica, Bikini Peach, and Colibri (Aqualumiere)
    I absolutely love all of them with the exception of Colibri (just a shiny top coat basically -- pretty, but doesn't last long on me).
    I still want: Rose Sand, Wild Rose, Pailettes, Beige Guitarre . . . and I'm sure many of the LE ones to come

^^ All the pink glosses. I want Waterlily!

Does anyone have Gold Light glossimer? It is my favourite glossimer, and it is not pink.
    NC20 / dark brown hair / brown eyes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Camnagem

RAL's I think of as a liquid lipstick and they're amazing! They're SO pigmented and make the lips look seriously full and lush. Dragon is a must own for any red lip lover and is my go to lip for a fancy night out.

Current RAL fav: Phoenix

The new RA Extrait De Gloss are my favorite to date. IMO, they're ridiculously great in every aspect. They feel amazing on the lips, look juicy and glorious, they wear pretty well,

Current RAEDG fav: Exces

Oh my I agree with ALL of the above!!! The Extrait Glosses are all that. Exces is my fave. too. I wear it all the time. I hope they do more & more colors. They are perfect.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous - Coco Chanel

I love the pigmented glossimers without shimmer (Sirop, Giggle and Bel Air). Rose Dilemma is pretty as well but it's more sheer than the others. I also adore the new Extrait de Glosses, I got two so far (Liberte and Confidence). My number one fave is the RAL in Ming, it's my perfect MLBB.

I think I'm pretty set, I just want Magnifique and Dragee! I'm eyeing Bikini Peach but I'm still not sure about it (I read somewhere that there was glitter fallout when it wears off.) I can't find Dragee anywhere though, I think it was limited edition and was released a long time ago.

We need Chanel CCOs to get our hands on some of those "limited edition and released a long time ago" items! Where do the leftovers go? It drives me crazy!
    MAC N/NC10-15

Do they end up on Ebay? I know there is one seller that buys up leftover stock from the big name stores.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Winthrop44
    We need Chanel CCOs to get our hands on some of those "limited edition and released a long time ago" items! Where do the leftovers go? It drives me crazy!

In my head I picture a glorious warehouse filled with Chanel goodies of the past. Boy, I'd love to dig through that!
    ^..^

I only have Pink Teaser and Venus but any recs for NC45 skintone? I've been eyeing Glaze and Spark online and anything from the collection that had Venus but I'm unsure of whether they were LE?

^Ooh, I bet Spark would look fantastic on NC45. From the Lumieres Celestes glossimers, I think only Cosmos and Jupiter (the red-brown and the red) were LE.

The Chanel counter in Nordstrom SF finally got the glosses, lippies, and varnishes in! And who swooped in within hours of the phone call to claim some RAEG? I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.
    Check out my sale!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
    I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.

ITA I brought Emoi. I was a little put off by the applicator at first but it does apply the gloss smooth and evenly. The more I used it the more I liked it.

I'm NW45/NC50ish and I have the following glosses.
    Glossimers
    Muscat
    Venus
    Constellation
    Coral Love
    Waterlily
    Pink Teaser
    Unity
    Magnifique
    Mica
    Laser
    Iris
    Aqualumiere
    Bondi Beach
    RAEG
    Emoi

Quote:
    Originally Posted by elegant-one
    Do they end up on Ebay? I know there is one seller that buys up leftover stock from the big name stores.

I dunno. It doesn't seem to me like there's enough on Ebay to be all of it, but what do I know?
    MAC N/NC10-15

I looooove chanel's Glossimers. They're the product that first hooked me into Chanel. I have three so far: Jupiter, Venus and Pink teaser but I so want more. They're so sparkly and photograph amazing!

I have only one RA lacque, Phoenix and love it! It lasts a very long time and i love the strawberry shade. This I consider more of a lipstick. Amazing formula.

I also only have one of the new RA Extrait de Gloss in Emoi and is the perfect low maintenance red. I love how pigmented it is and have no issue with application, shall pick more of these soon. I agree that these are like MAC creamsheen glosses but better as they're more pigmented.

Chanel lipglosses rule!
    NW20-25/Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20/Nars Sheer Glow Santa Fe

Visit my blog: BeautySpot
    Twitter @Shadowy_Lady

The Extrait de Glosses also last quite a long time for a gloss, I think. I just love them...and glossimers too! Wild Rose is still my favorite glossimer.
    MAC N/NC10-15

Quote:
    The Chanel counter in Nordstrom SF finally got the glosses, lippies, and varnishes in! And who swooped in within hours of the phone call to claim some RAEG? I'm really impressed by the opacity! And I think I actually dig the new applicator.

My Nordies had them out today too plus the Holiday sets that are on chanel.com. The lady told me that some older lady bought one of the sets that has the bag and she said.."now I don't have to spend $2500.00 to have a Chanel bag to carry" cute, but a lil bit of a difference

Quote:
    Originally Posted by missanne
    ITA I brought Emoi. I was a little put off by the applicator at first but it does apply the gloss smooth and evenly. The more I used it the more I liked it.
    RAEG
    Emoi

Must have been Emoi day - I got that one today. Beautiful!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady

I also only have one of the new RA Extrait de Gloss in Emoi and is the perfect low maintenance red. I love how pigmented it is

I LOVE them all!

Quote:
    The Extrait de Glosses also last quite a long time for a gloss, I think. I just love them.

Its my favorite new makeup product - ever!

Quote:
    My Nordies had them out today too plus the Holiday sets that are on chanel.com.

What did you think of the brush set in person?
    MAC N/NC10-15

Quote:
    What did you think of the brush set in person?

It looked so beautiful! I didn't get to touch it - which was dumb on my part but It was under those display cases. The case & the brushes looked very elegant, great quality & high end. Mine shipped, so I am getting them Tuesday (wish it was Mon.) I love how the case just says Chanel not chanel beaute in case you do want to carry it out. And, it has a wonderful inside zipper pocket opposite the brush slotted side. I will post pics when I get mine.

Quote:
    It looked so beautiful! I didn't get to touch it - which was dumb on my part but It was under those display cases. The case & the brushes looked very elegant, great quality & high end. Mine shipped, so I am getting them Tuesday (wish it was Mon.) I love how the case just says Chanel not chanel beaute in case you do want to carry it out. And, it has a wonderful inside zipper pocket opposite the brush slotted side. I will post pics when I get mine.

I will be anxiously waiting ... depending on your review, it may end up being the first line in my Christmas' wishlist for bf

Quote:

Oooh, can't wait to see it. I just love the darling bags with all of the gift sets!

Quote:
    ^Ooh, I bet Spark would look fantastic on NC45. From the Lumieres Celestes glossimers, I think only Cosmos and Jupiter (the red-brown and the red) were LE.

Which glosses, lippies and varnishes are you referring too??
    NW/NC10 Light red hair, blue eyes.

Please check out my beauty blog http://perilouslypale.com/

^^The Rouge Allure Extrait Collection.
    ^..^

Quote:
    Originally Posted by purrtykitty
    ^^The Rouge Allure Extrait Collection.

I need to try these. From what I have heard, these are replacing the Aqualumiere glosses, correct? I have 3 of those, and I like the colours, but the wear is not long at all. I am hoping this new formula has much better wear.

Please consider supporting Specktra with a membership subscription!
    Forum questions? Please contact a Specktra mod/admin.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 Last