Chanel Glosses - ALL

Ikram

Im looking for a glossimer in similar colors as Nars Belize and MAC High Tea. I looove that Belize shade, but I do not love Nars formula, I would prefer to have Chanel instead. Any glossimer fans can help?

Bonitinha

^^I don't own Nars Belize, so I had to google it to see. I have a lot of glossimers, but I think the closest I have is Muscat, which is LE. It is a gorgeous nude with some pink and if it ever makes a comback, be sure to snag it quick!

Maybe check out Sundress and Seashell. Pailettes is another color that may be close -- I did order it at one time, and loved the color, but it was a little too glittery for what I was wanting.

Miss QQ

Extrait de gloss trio set

The pouch is small.

Exces, Exuberante, Insolent, Confidence, Imaginaire, Euphorique, Liberte

Imaginaire, Confidence, Euphorique Insolent, Exuberante, Exces

Winthrop44

Oooohhh...I love that bag too!
heart.gif

User38

gorgeous little bag.. lol.

I have a major beef with the RAE.. the nasty little stickers come unglued and fall off.. so I only have black tubes on a few of mine and have to open them to see colours. (I have now labeled and stuck the labels on with silicone).

Miss QQ

^^ I have one that looks like it is going to fall off too. The lacques labels look more sturdy though, wonder what's up with the extrait de gloss.

Bonitinha

Debi -- I know you were wanting to see my glossimers, so here is a picture! The lighting is horrible due to it being overcast today, but you get the idea :)

1st pic: 85 Muscat (gorgeous pink beige nude), 297 Sweet Beige (nude beige), 94 Sundress (pink nude), 119 Wild Rose (rosey plum), 131 Mica (pale pink with gorgeous shimmers), 89 Rose Sand (pink with silver shimmers I think?), 112 Waterlily (similar to Nymphette), 144 Rose Dilemma (clean medium pink), 138 Courtisane (hot pink -- bright), 83 Magnigique (bright medium pink), 257 Bikini peach (peachy pink), 287 Aurore (golden peachy with amazing shimmers), 267 Pink Peony (warm pink), 161 Bagatelle (peachy pink)
2nd pic -- horrible picture, sorry -- 154 Laison? (clear with pink sparkle), 107 Colibri AL gloss (silvery pink), 04 Spark (berry red)

ElvenEyes

Thank you for this! It will be very helpful to me in picking out future possibilities of the regular line and identify the names of some that I already have! So pink, which always makes me happy!!

Icecaramellatte

I wore the white gold color from the Eclosion quad by itself today. It is quite sparkly. You can't really tell from the pan. I really liked it. I didn't want to wear much makeup today so this made for a simple sparkly look. Loving the Soft Glow blush too. I've been wearing it almost everyday. Nice coral pink color. I like that you can just swipe the top shades for a pink look or just the bottom half for coral or swipe all shade together for coral pink. At first I was using the Mac powder brush (136) I use for almost all my blushes but I switched to the Mac duo fiber blush brush (131) and I like that one better. It makes for a softer look.

Latest posts