♥-♥-♥ My New Vanity Area ♥-♥-♥

MacVirgin

very nice, everything is well organised
smiles.gif

pnuttbuttajelli

my immediate reaction was O_O
all of that is for YOU? wooooow, i am gob smacked, lol
it is super organized and i like how you keep a lot of the stuff in original packaging so it doesn't get thrown about or damaged.

neat!

sunshine16

3 neutral palettes and all them blushes, brushes and MSF's.
Thats my kind of collection *drools*

Ohh and you have the Juicy perfume, i love that perfume!
Did it come with the pink ribbon around the neck of the bottle? In all the promo ad's it comes with a pink ribbon but when i see it in store there's no pink ribbon
ssad.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif

peek_a_b0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
3 neutral palettes and all them blushes, brushes and MSF's.
Thats my kind of collection *drools*

Ohh and you have the Juicy perfume, i love that perfume!
Did it come with the pink ribbon around the neck of the bottle? In all the promo ad's it comes with a pink ribbon but when i see it in store there's no pink ribbon
ssad.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Hi dear!

Thanks so much for your kind words
smiles.gif
The perfume does come with the pink ribbon and the charms. The reason you probly dont see them on in stores, is either because someone stole it, or the retailers took them off the samples to prevent people from stealing it LOL Hope that helped love

Rachel

Elena85

I really like your storage, specially the palette holder!

Wish I could find something like that in my country
winks.gif

sunshine16

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek_a_b0o
Hi dear!

Thanks so much for your kind words
smiles.gif
The perfume does come with the pink ribbon and the charms. The reason you probly dont see them on in stores, is either because someone stole it, or the retailers took them off the samples to prevent people from stealing it LOL Hope that helped love

Rachel

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it
smiles.gif

Sorry it took me so long to thank you, i forgot all about checking back haha

Nadeshda

I just drooled all over your backup drawer! Everything is just so pretty and organized, sitting inside their boxes! I've been eyeing those IKEA drawer stuff myself, can you tell me if they are tall enough for the lipsticks to stand in it?

peek_a_b0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeshda
I just drooled all over your backup drawer! Everything is just so pretty and organized, sitting inside their boxes! I've been eyeing those IKEA drawer stuff myself, can you tell me if they are tall enough for the lipsticks to stand in it?

Hi dear I wish it was
ssad.gif
it is just a bit too short to fit the lipsticks