07/03 Lunchtime hauling

jilliandanica

I work minutes away from South Coast Plaza which means I'd rather spend my hour feeding my MAC addiction instead of myself
graucho.gif

Anyhoos, I picked up these goodies this afternoon...

Blush pans in Fleur Power and Flame Red:
IMG_4342.jpg

Eyeshadow pans in Moon's Reflection, Naval, Indian Ink, Kid, Saddle, Ground Brown and Bottle Green:
IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

LE Eyeshadows in Magic Dust and Fertile, Provence Pigment and Love Nectar Lustreglass:
IMG_4349.jpg

My haul all together:
IMG_4355.jpg

I'm still hoping to get Afterdusk Blush but I can't find it anywhere
weeping.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Nice haul. I think you can still order After Dusk online.

I ended up ordering After Dusk from Nordstroms, along with the Showflower Quad, Peppier, B-Rich, Full Flame and Hothouse. Don't you hate it when you really only want 1 thing and walk out with so much more than that. Oh well!

Danapotter

Beautiful! I would love to work by a MAC PRO store! That is so cool! Love the colors too! enjoy!

YvetteJeannine

You will ADORE B-Rich...(especially if you love browns/bronzey colors)...I got it last summer, and I still use it all the time...It is such a gorgeous rich brown with sparkle..and I love the texture (many people dislike the "Velvet" texture MAC makes, but I really like it).

I hope you love it as much as I do...and enjoy all those other goodies!!!

NicksWifey

Amazing, I hope you enjoy it! That's a great haul and looking at your pictures of Love Nectar make me want to go buy it!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Amazing, I hope you enjoy it! That's a great haul and looking at your pictures of Love Nectar make me want to go buy it!

Buy it!!! I absolutely LOVE Love Nectar
eyelove.gif
. It gives my lips an irresistible lusciousness haha.

simplykat

i had no idea that MAC just sold the pans! and i live pretty close to south coast too.. ! how much are they?

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
i had no idea that MAC just sold the pans! and i live pretty close to south coast too.. ! how much are they?

yeah! free standing stores sell pans but the south coast store is now a pro store so they carry the pro colors too! $10.50 for each. happy hauling
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

Nice haul! I work like 5 mintues from the Brea Mall so I do the same, makeup addictin first, feeding last.

I didn't know the MAC store at SC sold blushes like that, that is soooo cool!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
Nice haul! I work like 5 mintues from the Brea Mall so I do the same, makeup addictin first, feeding last.

I didn't know the MAC store at SC sold blushes like that, that is soooo cool!

yeah blushes come in the pan at most free standing MACs. It's really convenient! Check 'em out.

Thanks again for looking!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129
wonderful haul! im really liking those blushes!

thanks! I'm gradually trying to get more gutsy about wearing the flame red but I love it! It was total eye candy when I saw it, I just had to have it
rofl.gif

Latest posts