'08 What A Craptastic Year!!

blondemafia76

Well... not totally bc I did get promoted at work... but shitacowsidewaysonmyhead, I really got hammered this year...

Just some highlights..

Had custody of my stepson, and lost it bc he doesn't like rules. Nice. Broke Mr Princesses heart.

Best friend of 6 years decided that she was more into her man than being friends and we "broke up"...

My parents, God I love them- but shit, have been GIANT fucktards. Hello? A Phone call people... And skin cancer on my MOM... fuck me..

Hurricane Ike- killed my house. It's still not fixed. I hate renting.

Broke my ribs, and my foot this year. Never got to wear my cute denim and white strappy sandals this summer.
ssad.gif

The break in... fuck this one was bad. They stole everything of value. I mean it when I say everything, and so the money I had saved for Christmas for the kiddos and to pay on my fourwheeler- has to use my savngs to replace...

So yeah, in short 08 has sucked...

Im ready for 09.. anyone else????

**forgot to add... and this is big!! Found out I have a tumor in my JAW of all places.. this is a weird year.

DirtyPlum

Sorry to hear you have had such a testing year. Ive learnt its best not to have any expectations and just take each day as it comes.

Set mini goals each week/month and aim for those rather than the bigger picture.
Slowly you will begin to rebuild your life and become stronger and better as a person.

Find happiness in the small things - sending u best wishes and improved health for 2009!!

Hilly

I am so sorry that this has been a rough year for you. We are alomst done...on to bigger and BETTER things!

laguayaca

Girl sorry you had to go through so much but remember things seem to get harder before they get better. You've been in the valley perhaps 09 will bring you that mountain. Will keep you in prayers!

MzzRach

I'm so sorry things have been rough for you - 2008 was not exactly a banner year for me either. Actually, with a few exceptions, it was pretty horrible.

Bring on the new year.
yes.gif

AdlersMommy22

aw im sorry its been such a hard year! Sending lots of prayers and love your way!
smiles.gif
Ihope 2009 is better for ya!

abbey_08

awww sounds like u have had a crap year!!! mines been a bit of a rollercoaster 2...really looking forward to starting fresh!!!!!

jdechant

Sorry to hear about all the bad luck
ssad.gif
Your almost Guaranteed to have a better year next year!! Hope everything figures itself out for you and keep your head high!!
smiles.gif

blondemafia76

I'm definitely a beer mug half full kind of girl- this year was close to testing that!! But I think that the stuff, happened to me bc The Big Guy up there thought I could handle it. And I did, lol but it was hard.

Thanks for the well wishes, the next year HAS to be better.. It just has to. No that some good stuff didn't happen, it did, it was def a WTF kind of year, thats a good name for it Beauty Mark, LOL. Im gonna christen 08 the year of the WTF!!!
smiles.gif

cupcake_x

Awww, hun!! I'm sorry. Thats not cool at all, hopefully 2009 will be better- it's right around the corner!

It seems like 08 has kind of sucked for everyone. 2008 was by far one of my worse years!

Pascal

I must agree 100% 2008 sucked big time... I guess everyone had a streak of bad luck this year. Hopefully 2009 will be better for us all...

jen77

I hope 2009 is a better year for ya!

2008 sucked in our household as well. My husband lost both his parents this year to cancer, his dad in Jan and his mom in Oct. And a lot of other drama surrounding the situation. So I'm def not sad to see '08 go.