1.6 traincase?

ductapemyheartt

i have a question, in the 1.6, if one were to put e/s pots in neat rows, would there be any left over space?

[like could you fit exactly [a random number, 6] e/s or is there a random half space that cannot fit anything.

i cannot stand it when things do not fit.

does this make sense at all?

BunnyBunnyBunny

There are 5 compartments in the 1.6. 4 Trays and then the extra-deep compartment on the bottom. I have all my eyeshadow in one. I have (I am pretty sure) 18 shadows and all of them fit in plus there is room for my Holiday 06 Smokey Palette as well as two quads on top of each other, and a beauty powder with blot powder on top of it. It's not super tight, but it's a good fit. The compartment is also deep enough to have more eyeshadows on top of those, so I'm sure that without the palette and quad, one compartment could easily fit 60 or so potted shadows in, if you have two layers.

Hope that helped! =)

BinkysBaby

I have long put my traincase away. As soon as I got it home, I could not fit anything else in it. I don't remember exactly how many shadows I could fit on a shelf. I do NOT remember the rows filling out evenly. There will be an awkward empty space that's not quite enough to put another shadow.

BunnyBunnyBunny: maybe you are more accurate since you are currently using your's.

landonsmother

i don't really like how my shadows fit in there. i hav to constantly move them around to make them fit. honestly, they're not a perfect fit. but then again, it is a great case! honestly, your lipsticks won't melt in that thing! they'll sweat a little but that's it! & the case is heavy ;(