12 Pencil eyeliners, what to do?? (other than as simple eyeliner!)

greengoesmoo

I just received a fantastic "sorry I locked you out for 3 hours in the rain" gift from my bf.

It's a set of 12 mini pencil eyeliners in all different colours. They are very soft and a mixture of matte and glitters.
greengrin.gif
(OMFG THE GREEN!)

My question is, what on earth do I do with them all?

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for other uses for pencil eyeliner other than as simple pencil eyeliner.

Can they be used for other things? Is it okay to use them as lipliners for *dressing up* or is this a bad idea?

What do you use yours for other than eyeliner?

LionQueen

^ this *nods*. I only started doing this in the last few months, but depending on the liner, it can work as well as UDPP or Paint Pots for staying power, and can really change up how a shadow looks.

What brand are they?

greengoesmoo

So you both mean I can use pretty much any colour as a shadow base/primer? I honestly thought it was nude/flesh toned for this only. :O

I love this place!! <3
dothewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionQueen
^ this *nods*. I only started doing this in the last few months, but depending on the liner, it can work as well as UDPP or Paint Pots for staying power, and can really change up how a shadow looks.

What brand are they?

The brand is "eastgirl" which I have never heard of, but it has a bunny sticker on the back so I was happy to apply.

I have only done a tester with them so far, they are waterproof (I did the lick test
smiles.gif
) and they also appear to be quite smudge resistant once they have been on for a few minutes, easy to smudge at first though.
smiles.gif

DollyGirl92

I used my UD liners as bases for shadows, there great to give colour a new dimension, and you can find some really interesting colour combinations you'd never have though would work!