15 bucks?

Dreamergirl3

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered anything from this site:
15dollarstore.com

it looks awesome except the shipping seems a lil much, but maybe it's just me!
So if anyone has ordered anything from there, let me know! Thanks
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

I haven't but I have a friend who has. She showed me this site awhile back and I was like OMG!! Some of the stuff on there are super cute and only $15, that's a deal!!

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
you can get the same stuff cheaper at forever 21
or go to ross

I WISH Forever 21 carried Sweetees, Chick by Nicki Hilton, Romeo & Juliet Couture etc.! That would be paradise
eyelove.gif

I always hit up places like Ross, Tj maxx, marshalls...gotta love the deals!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
you can get the same stuff cheaper at forever 21
or go to ross

I agree. Plus I think forever 21 has cuter stuff
smiles.gif

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I agree. Plus I think forever 21 has cuter stuff
smiles.gif

I'm with you guys...I wouldn't buy anything off that site; it looks like it would fall apart in the wash.

eowyn797

errr...i buy things from there all the time. i mean seriously - Romeo & Juliet Couture! seriously expensive stuff normally...

i haven't had anything fall apart on my yet. it's not the cheap stuff you find at Forever21. it had a lot of designer overstock or discontinued stuff, hence the low price.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
errr...i buy things from there all the time. i mean seriously - Romeo & Juliet Couture! seriously expensive stuff normally...

i haven't had anything fall apart on my yet. it's not the cheap stuff you find at Forever21. it had a lot of designer overstock or discontinued stuff, hence the low price.

Awesome, good to know that people have had success ordering from there...I was wondering because I've ordered things from sites that are similar only to get faulty things or my money stolen. And I know! I LOVE Romeo & Juliet Couture! and Sweetees...OH SWEETEES! I'm definately ordering now, thanks!! I mean, if I can get quality clothing at a forever 21 price, I'm all for it. thanks again
smiles.gif

pahblov

I remember the last time I was in LA (a few years ago) there was a $15 store. Maybe they have them in other cities in the states too?