15 pan palette storage ?

Stylista09

Hi,
I've noticed recently that my palette collection has grown beyond my organizational skills. I'd appreciate some input on how to organize them so that I'm not spending my entire morning looking for that specific shadow,which is what I do now.

Just some info::::I have the LE shadows in the pallettes according to the date of release. The perm shadows are just kind of lurking in pallettes. LOL

TIA

miss sha

What I've seen post people do is organize by color in a gradient. So it's all the pinks in one palette, then all the purples, then blues, then greens, etc. Then they'll put little labels on the inside lid of the palette with the exact color name.

TISH1124

I have mine arranged by color family....Browns, greens,blues etc....I label the inside lid with the exact name and I have a label on the top that states the color family

gildedangel

I organize them by colors like the lovely ladies above said too. If you feel like you have too many palettes I have seen people use paper organizers to store their palettes so that they don't take up too much space. I only have one palette so far but I eventually plan to use them to organize. Here is a link to what I am talking about:

Accessories & Furnishings | Desk Accessories | Step File Wire Organizer Rack, 8 Sections, Black - B51884 - GlobalIndustrial.com

I hope this helps you!
smiles.gif

sassyclassy

I'm pretty sure the 15 pan palettes fit in dvd racks too, so that can be a good option. Just categorize like mentioned above by everyone else and label the "spine" ?