$1500+ shopping- TOD's Purse & Makeup :)

Flammable

My obsession is designer bags and occasionally designer shoes. I would rather skip a fancy meal than skip a beautiful purse. Each to their own of course!

My latest splurge is the famous Tod's D-bag that the fashion house named after Princess Di. It's a classic & timeless design and I got it in tan leather
yahoo.gif
(even though it appears a tad yellowish in the pics).

I have been buying a bunch of makeup steadily over the past couple months so decided to take pics of them along with my new handbag today.

I got- NARS Spanish Red l/s, Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara, OPI polish from the India collection, MAC l/s 4N, Strawbaby, Brave, Vegas Volt, Grenadine, Shiseido l/s in Berry Tint, MAC Glossipitality, MAC Blush in Fashion Frenzy & Serenely, MAC Blush PRO Palette, MAC e/s in Blanc Type, Gesso & Newly Minted.
th_DANCE.gif

To balance out the purchases, I will be listing some of my makeup for sale in the Sale Forum, brands will include NARS, Stila, MAC, Hard Candy & Estee Lauder, I will also be listing some Coach wedge sandals (perfect for spring/summer) and maybe some other stuff. Do check it out!

What do you usually splurge on? What's your obsession? Please do share!
smiles.gif

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

trollydolly

great haul! im so jealous! im a bag lady without a doubt, for my 18th my boyfriend got me a chloe handbag which i still adore. im hoping to get another designer one for my 21st!!

toby_is_cute

That purse is beautiful. I love Dooney & Bourke bags. They cost more, but a good quality bag is totally worth it. Great haul!

User93

thats a niice haul over there. Really, such bags are timeless, its really really beautiful. I wanna buy a Hermes Birkin one. What comes in that big black box? A palette? Congratz & enjoooy.
thmbup.gif

glam8babe

lovely haul
greengrin.gif
that bag is soo nice too
im usually a bag and shoe girl too, i love Guess handbags aswell because they arent too expensive for something that looks like good quality

NatalieMT

Awesome haul, that's a beautiful bag! I splurge on bags/sunglasses too, I have a couple of Louis Vuittons that are gorgeous and quite a few pairs of Gucci/Dior sunglasses.

Winnie

That bag is stunning! I love bags too and for my 18th I was given a little patent Vivienne westwood bag, and for my 21st I got a yellow marc by marc jacobs bag. I would love a Miu Miu or Chloe bag one day too!

Flammable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
thats a niice haul over there. Really, such bags are timeless, its really really beautiful. I wanna buy a Hermes Birkin one. What comes in that big black box? A palette? Congratz & enjoooy.
thmbup.gif

Yes, it's the pro blush palette, I depotted some of my new blushes into it, easy access.
smiles.gif

Thanks for the nice words, ladies, I see I have some fabulous company as far as purse-loving is concerned.
winkiss.gif

I'm seriously drooling over a Miu Miu bag I saw on the Neiman Marcus website, but it's still not available at Holt Renfrew over in Toronto and I don't want to pay the customs fees associated with importing from the US, hehe.

Fairybelle

I am a purse gal myself! I have a weakness for Louis Vuitton...so it's nice to see someone who has the love for MAC and purses!