2 EOTD's (semi pic heavy)

socalledemo

Here are 2 EOTD's I did earlier this week.

The first one is Harry Potter inspired since I'm going to the midnight premier tomorrow. ^^

Products used: (MAC unless otherwise stated)
UDPP
Humid
Electra
Carbon
Cloudbound
Blacktrack
L'oreal Clean Definition Telescopic mascara

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01601.jpg

After brows and mascara and some adjustment.
DSC01629.jpg

Different lighting.
DSC01635.jpg

Products used: (MAC unless otherwise stated)
UDPP
Stars N' Rockets
Parfait Amour
Atlantic Blue
Clarity
Blacktrack fluidline
Fyrinnae Parental Advisory
Benefit Brow Zing in Dark
Carbon(for brows)
Aromaleigh Rocks! in Tempted
L'oreal Clean Definition Telescopic mascara
L'oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara

DSC01624.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

Comments/Criticism appreciated ^_^ (hope the pics aren't too big)

blackeneddove

Both are gorgeous.. I can't decide which one I like best. Are you wearing colored contacts in both looks or just the last? They're cool looking!
AND AHHH I'm so jealous you're going to the midnight premiere for HP.. I wanted to go sooo bad but I have work at 8 the next morning so I can't.. but I notice you're wearing Slytherin colors! Yeah.. I'm a HP junkie hahah

socalledemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Both are gorgeous.. I can't decide which one I like best. Are you wearing colored contacts in both looks or just the last? They're cool looking!
AND AHHH I'm so jealous you're going to the midnight premiere for HP.. I wanted to go sooo bad but I have work at 8 the next morning so I can't.. but I notice you're wearing Slytherin colors! Yeah.. I'm a HP junkie hahah

I'm wearing contacts in both, my eyes are brown but sometimes they are nearly black...so I wear contacts ^^ Thank you

LMD84

both are awesome! great job! i prefer the second one but only because i prefer the colours! thanks for sharing
smiles.gif