2 for one. (pic heavy)

HockeyChick04

Both looks are great but I loves the first best. Blue/green look great with your hair color. As for the Canadiens I agree with you, even though they got swept by the Bruins (yuck
cry.gif
sick.gif
) atleast they made the playoffs (unlike my boys on the Lightning
angry.gif
). Now I guess I have to root for Pittsburgh (go Sid!)

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Both are great! but i LOVE the first one.

Odd, but i think you have the cutest nose haha

Thanks! I have a love hate (well, not hate, but kinda dislike) relationship with my nose. I like it a lot from profile and it's alright from straight on. But it's a touch crooked (you really need to look in person, it shows a bit more in photos) and it causes some breathing problems and i get such a bad stuffy nose when i'm sick. lol. I'd never get it fixed, but it's kinda annoying. thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyChick04
Both looks are great but I loves the first best. Blue/green look great with your hair color. As for the Canadiens I agree with you, even though they got swept by the Bruins (yuck
cry.gif
sick.gif
) atleast they made the playoffs (unlike my boys on the Lightning
angry.gif
). Now I guess I have to root for Pittsburgh (go Sid!)

I was always a redwings fan (oh Stevie Yzerman, i love you so!) but I do like the Habs and my bf is a die hard fan. My dad and brother are boston fans.... gross.

Merci a toutes les belle femmes! vous m'fait sourire
smiles.gif

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarabethykins
I worked for glo as a rep
smiles.gif
Their products are great! Who is your aunt??

Her name is Carole. She actually worked for Vivier Pharma. Do they distribute glo? I'm not sure what the relationship between the brands was... She doesn't work for them anymore though!
I have a powder foundation book, oh man, it's sooo super fantastic!