2 FOTD- Dame Edna revisited, simple smokey look

L1LMAMAJ

u most definitely improved! i love both looks especially the double flicked eyeliner. i need to learn how to do that!!!

Tahti

WOW! I love the first look so much, so inspiring... Possibly my fave FOTD from you so far, they just keep getting better and better, keep posting!! ^__^

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Wow what a difference comparing it to the first time you did it! I like both, good job
smiles.gif

I knooow, right? I was a little surprised myself when I was done and compared the pics. Thanks
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
those look FANTASTIC!
especially the first one, omg. and the blush compliments it so well.

o and i like your mini nose piercings! :)

Thanks! Fleur Power is the only MAC blush I have, I just ordered another during the F&F sale, hopefully it looks good too! And thanks for noticing the piercings haha, I love them but theyre so itty bitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
both of these are so amazing! blankety and LL are the perfect lipsticks for you
th_drool.gif

Thanks, neutrals are my fav lips as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
u most definitely improved! i love both looks especially the double flicked eyeliner. i need to learn how to do that!!!

I love double-liner, I think it adds a nice touch to a more mellow look.. all you gotta do is make a normal cat-eye and just add a teeny flicked line underneath! Try it out
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
WOW! I love the first look so much, so inspiring... Possibly my fave FOTD from you so far, they just keep getting better and better, keep posting!! ^__^

Awww thanks so much!

Thank you EVERYONE for your comments, you guys keep me going
heart.gif