2 FOTDs

Spam.n.Rice

I decided to post up another FOTD before school starts since I know that I won't have as much time posting up new ones so I hope everyone likes these.
smiles.gif

This was from last week for my job interview...

11b.jpg

11a.jpg

Eyes:
Milani Moonlight e/s
Scene e/s
Carbon e/s
Smashbox cream liner in smashing purple
Maybelline Volumous Mascara in Black

lips:
Viva V l/g

This one was for today. It was my friend's 21st so we were going out for dinner. I stopped by a MAC counter today and I've never got complimented by MA's ever. And...one of them even offered to let me reserve some of the holiday sets so she will let me know when I call back monday to schedule for one of their makeup classes which will feature pigments! I think I will wear makeup everytime I go to MAC now...I usually just go bare faced. Ok anyways...here's the pic:

11c.jpg

Eyes:

Concrete e/s (brows)
Shadestick in Shimmersand
Milani Moonlight e/s
Chrome Yellow e/s
Sushi Flower e/s
Milani Shock e/s
Jane Black e/l
Maybelline Blackest Black mascara

Sadly this is the only pic I took since I had to meet my roomie downtown for shopping.
smiles.gif

pinkmilk

I love your smokey eye look but...

I absolutely ADORE ur warm bright colors EOTD! Its awsome! Blending and all! You totally deserved that compliment!

Lucky you! I havent had the guts to ask any of the MAs to reserve the holiday line for me...

user3

WOW! I love that first one! You look hot!
That 2nd is a great play on colors!
Nice job!

DeyeAenE

i love them both!! i want chrome yellow so bad but they dont have it at the mac around here i guess i have to order it online!

Spam.n.Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Lucky you! I havent had the guts to ask any of the MAs to reserve the holiday line for me...

Hahaha yeah I'm like that too...I'm pretty intimidated about asking MAs to reserve stuff or to do my makeup. But hey maybe if you ask, perhaps an MA would be nice enough to let you reserve some stuff.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeyeAenE
i love them both!! i want chrome yellow so bad but they dont have it at the mac around here i guess i have to order it online!

Oh I know....there aren't any MAC stores in WA (only the counters at Nordstroms) and I have to wait until either I go up to Canada or ask a friend who is going to pick up a few things that counters don't sell (usually the custom palettes).

Thank you all very much for your feedback! It really helps me out.
smiles.gif