2 FOTN =D (pink/purple & blue/green)

tottui

Yay!!.. so I have two FOTNs... I went out with somefriends and the boy I like was there.. so I had to look sexy for him
graucho.gif
. Im new to like wearing make-up/blending colors/combining e/s so constructive (sp?) criticism is appreciated
thmbup.gif
. I love wearing bright colors, so any bright-color combo tips are welcomed
greengrin.gif
.. so onto the pics...

FOTD #1:

CG Foundation and Powder
Bare Canvas Paint
Hunting f/l
Violet Piggy
Stars n Rockets e/s
Pink Pear Piggy
Grape Piggy
Blacktrack f/l
Chroma Living l/g

Image2-1.jpg

lol I was supposed to be kissing my friend.. lol
Image3.jpg

FOTD #2

CG Foundation & Powder
Shimmertime s/s
Kelly Green Piggy
Aquadisiac e/s
Freshwater e/s
Azreal Blue Piggy
RR Blue Piggy
Blacktrack f/l
Chroma Living l/g

With the guy I like (he complimented on my make-up
eyelove.gif
)
Image8.jpg
Image9-1.jpg

With my eyes closed
fotd1.jpg

thank you ladies!!!!

ginger9

eyelove.gif
wowser! you are beautiful!!
smiles.gif

I like both pics especially the last one - I like the combination of the blue and green. Btw, I'm probably the last person that should be dispensing advice but I think using a highlight color (ie. shroom, retrospeck, whatever you like) just under your brows and allow the colors to blend into it would be nice. You know like how the ladies do it on Spectra
tong.gif

But really you are so GORGEOUS it doesn't matter!

prsfynestmami

BORICUA!!!

Looking great ma!! I love the purple one. What part of PR are u in? I'm going back home in Dec. to Humacao! =)

mia88

Awww you guys would make such a cute couple if you got together
smiles.gif
I love the stars and rockets combo...beautiful!

tottui

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
eyelove.gif
wowser! you are beautiful!!
smiles.gif

I like both pics especially the last one - I like the combination of the blue and green. Btw, I'm probably the last person that should be dispensing advice but I think using a highlight color (ie. shroom, retrospeck, whatever you like) just under your brows and allow the colors to blend into it would be nice. You know like how the ladies do it on Spectra
tong.gif

But really you are so GORGEOUS it doesn't matter!

ive tried it but i still suck at blending them.. but defineatly ill keep trying!!! thanks!
thmbup.gif

tottui

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami
BORICUA!!!

Looking great ma!! I love the purple one. What part of PR are u in? I'm going back home in Dec. to Humacao! =)

im from San Juan, Hato Rey
thmbup.gif
its so hot in here you have no idea.. but the good part is we can still go to the beach even if its winter
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

the MAC here sucks.. they have nothing.. and the MAs know very little about their products.. sad i know!... plus the counter is like the size of my bathroom!!!>. but oh well.. at least we have a MAC.. lol

dacostas4

Viva Puerto Rico!!!
nanaparty.gif
Yes! I am Boricua as well! By the way the makeup is too die for and I love all different looks and techniques people use. I look forward to more of your posts!

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by tottui
im from San Juan, Hato Rey
thmbup.gif
its so hot in here you have no idea.. but the good part is we can still go to the beach even if its winter
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

the MAC here sucks.. they have nothing.. and the MAs know very little about their products.. sad i know!... plus the counter is like the size of my bathroom!!!>. but oh well.. at least we have a MAC.. lol

Are u talking about the MAC counter @ the Macy's in Plaza??
I went there one day and I was a little bit disappointed. Does MACcosmetics.com ship to PR? My mom & sister live there and they keep BEGGING me to send them pigments, palettes, etc. Is MAC popular in PR? I'd probably make a killing doing make-up there.

tottui

Yes, the counter sucks.. and so does the majority if the MAs... and yes MAConline ships to PR
clap.gif
i always order online, its cheaper (e/s at the counter are $15.50 +tax)... but it takes a looooooooooooooooooooot of time to get here.. it usually takes like 3 weeks (15 labor days)....

MAC is not that popular... it is popular maybe for like foundation/powder/mascara/lipsticks.. you know, the regular makeup... but as in e/s, f/l, s/s, pigs and all that fun stuff no
ssad.gif
but i just found out on monday... that they are opening a storeeeee in feb07!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
im super excited, i should start saving up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsfynestmami
Are u talking about the MAC counter @ the Macy's in Plaza??
I went there one day and I was a little bit disappointed. Does MACcosmetics.com ship to PR? My mom & sister live there and they keep BEGGING me to send them pigments, palettes, etc. Is MAC popular in PR? I'd probably make a killing doing make-up there.