2 looks- bright cut crease, playing with neutrals

rosasola1

I always love ur looks. the first one reminded me of a tiger and the second one was pin up perfection.... veryyyy nice!!
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoffe
Your liner is perfect! Wow
greengrin.gif
What brush do you use for it?
Everything looks great
smiles.gif

Thanks! I actually just use the Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush from Target since I'm usually strapped for cash, but its pretty much a dupe of the 210!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberenees
you bull off both of theese lippies wonderfully...
morange & russian red...
DEF-MUST HAVES!!!

Thank you! Both lippies ARE must haves is you ask me!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Q-tips are your best friend when it comes to removing eye boogers but keeping your liner perfect
winks.gif

Thanks for your comments ladies! You guys are the best

This made me lol because this is the very reason I keep a container of q-tips in my purse -- to remove those blasted eye boogies through out the day!

I'm really digging the neutral look - I just think some gloss on the red lips would have topped it off perfectly
smiles.gif
. Personally I'd love to see you try some more neutral FOTDs!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
This made me lol because this is the very reason I keep a container of q-tips in my purse -- to remove those blasted eye boogies through out the day!

I'm really digging the neutral look - I just think some gloss on the red lips would have topped it off perfectly
smiles.gif
. Personally I'd love to see you try some more neutral FOTDs!

I was thinking about adding some clear lipglass on top but decided against it.. next time! I only have a few neutral e/s but I'm deff. gonna start playing around with them more!

mello

Love your blending, and your liner! I can never do that thing on the inner corner, it always looks silly!
and I think the neutral look is amazing on you, especially with the red lips!