***2 looks! Spring greens and vampy Twilight inspired***

kittykit

I just watched the tut on YT yesterday and really like both of them! Beautiful looks!
smiles.gif

user79

Thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
That spring look is so fresh and delicious looking
smiles.gif
I would love to try something similar.

How do you like the Ben Nye pencils?

I only have a black one, not that amazing tbh. Not as dark as I would like and it doesn't last on the waterline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I always LOVE your looks
smiles.gif
A ton of items I buy are because of you, since we have almost the same skin color and similar hair color, whenever I see something that looks good on you, I know right away thats its definitely something I should look into.

Thank-you for the inspiration!

Aw thanks
smiles.gif
Your looks are amazing as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberenees
wOwzies...

(((holding up my MissChievous #1 foam finger)))

you can transition from one lOOkie to the next w/ such ease...
gOsh...
i have to confess that more then half of my you*tube favorites on my iphone are of your vids...
you are simply uuuuhhhh*maaaaayyy*ziiiiiinnnnggg & so freaking inspiring!!!

thank you to infinity & beyond!!!

lol @ foam finger hahahah but thanks
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
I FACEPLANTED!

Ouch! lol
winks.gif

Shadowy Lady

You are so amazing. I love both looks a lot. With every look you post, you surpass the previous. I'm going to a party celebrating the beginning of spring tomorrow and I'm really inspired to try to do the second look

lafemmenoir

I bought the Photoshop Software stated on your YT channel FAQ's and it's way to advanced for me
blush-anim-cl.gif
so you create lemmings for more than makeup
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
I bought the Photoshop Software stated on your YT channel FAQ's and it's way to advanced for me
blush-anim-cl.gif
so you create lemmings for more than makeup
smiles.gif

Adobe Photoshop CS2 is actually not the latest one, CS3 is I think. There's lots of tutorials online and also Youtube how to get more into Photoshop, I don't know everything but I've been using different versions of the program for the past 9 years or so! It's the best photo editing software on the market but it takes a while to use it. You can also buy tutorial books on it at computer shops that will teach you the basics.

nelyanaphonexia

gorgeous and perfection, as always.
heart.gif
I'm gonna go check out your YT channel now! I've never really watched makeup tutorials, but I can't wait to see how you created these.
greengrin.gif
'Specially that first look! Very hot!

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Adobe Photoshop CS2 is actually not the latest one, CS3 is I think. There's lots of tutorials online and also Youtube how to get more into Photoshop, I don't know everything but I've been using different versions of the program for the past 9 years or so! It's the best photo editing software on the market but it takes a while to use it. You can also buy tutorial books on it at computer shops that will teach you the basics.

Aww.. thank you so much, I love your artwork in makeup, but I really love photography. You are so informative
th_hug.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
Love the first look!
A tut, please!

lol I said in my first post they were done for my Youtube channel so tutorials exist for both...