2 years worth of FOTDs :(

Janice

I think your look are creative and bold. Pay less attention to what people think and more to what you feel GOOD in. The only contructive critism I have for you is to clean up the "fall out" from your shadow after applying. I use a lightly moistened Q-Tip, after applying your color go along the lower eye and clean up what may have fallen. Repeat this to clean up the line if you do shadow or liner on the lower eye as well.

oulala

I think most people either love or hate blue eyeshadow. I tend to not like it on blondes or overly shimmery. But who really cares, if you like it thats what matters.

jmdulock

I really liked the pink on you from when you first started out, and I also like that you are bold with your eye color. You're not afraid to try something and that's cool.

kaliraksha

baby keep 'em coming! you could experiment more!

natural is boring on me... it melts into nothing... i never do natural unless i "have to" ... job.... meeting someone important etc

samila18

you did such an amazing job! I have the same coloring as you and I think those pictures are awesome.. very unique combos and great talent.. don't let that other board get you down - *this* is where you should be!
greengrin.gif

lara

The only con-crit I can give is for your bright monochromatic looks - consider using a deeper shade to line the upper lashline to soften the difference between the pale lid and the inky black lash. It's very stark as it is, but adding some depth along the lashline will soften that out without taking away any impact.
smiles.gif

Also don't forget to clean up your under-eye fallout - I can see a lot of blue sparkle under the eye/on top of the cheek. This is really magnified under strong light (i.e. flash, sunlight).

KhoOoDi

U r really looks amazing,i think U should try the other colors coz I`m sure it will be so cool on
ur pretty eyes...

Miss Pumpkin

Oh man I adore all your looks! I think I remember you from makeupstudio comm on LJ...
I actually LOVE the red lips look... I'd leave the house like that *blush*

You rock the blues, and those eyelashes are to die for! I'd love to see a pale green look on you!!