2013 Beauty Resolutions

alyxo

I never make resolutions because I always tend to break them. I don't know what it is, I guess I just don't like rules. Or putting pressure on myself. However... I really do need to get a good vanity or makeup storage because I absolutely despise mine at the moment. It's plastic, it's over crowded and I have no more space! I'm just so picky about furniture so I know I'm going to make life hard for myself.

Oh and buy more brushes! I don't have enough and it's a pain in the ass.

missmeghan

Oh and buy more brushes! I don't have enough and it's a pain in the ass.
I know this is a MAC board and I should say buy MAC lol, but consider Real Techniques if budget is a big thing for you :) I bought their "starter set" (eye brushes), cost me $30 and got 5 brushes. They blend fabulously and the case/stand is awesome. I'm considering ordering a second set just to have a couple more of their brushes lol!

Yazmin

Oh and buy more brushes! I don't have enough and it's a pain in the ass. I know this is a MAC board and I should say buy MAC lol, but consider Real Techniques if budget is a big thing for you
smiles.gif
I bought their "starter set" (eye brushes), cost me $30 and got 5 brushes. They blend fabulously and the case/stand is awesome. I'm considering ordering a second set just to have a couple more of their brushes lol!
They just came out with a 3-piece limited edition set of duo fibre brushes. I can't wait to get them this week.

missmeghan

They just came out with a 3-piece limited edition set of duo fibre brushes.  I can't wait to get them this week.   
I want to try them! But I can't get RT in stores here and RT won't ship here either :( (Canada) Only way to get them is off eBay.

missmeghan

I got mine from a lovely lady on eBay :) will order my next ones off her too, she was great, they got here so quickly.

alyxo

I know this is a MAC board and I should say buy MAC lol, but consider Real Techniques if budget is a big thing for you
smiles.gif
I bought their "starter set" (eye brushes), cost me $30 and got 5 brushes. They blend fabulously and the case/stand is awesome. I'm considering ordering a second set just to have a couple more of their brushes lol!
I've actually wanted to try Real Techniques for a while now. I've heard very good things about them. I just don't know where I can get them. I don't know if there's a store I can go to or it's strictly an online thing. Plus I live in Canada and I always have issues finding things within the country.

missmeghan

RT won't ship to Canada themselves (sucks :() but hit up eBay. I got mine off a lady on there (I could probably even give you her name, if my aunt still has it). It's also slowly making it's way into Canadian stores.

alyxo

RT won't ship to Canada themselves (sucks
ssad.gif
) but hit up eBay. I got mine off a lady on there (I could probably even give you her name, if my aunt still has it). It's also slowly making it's way into Canadian stores.
I actually went to my local Walmart yesterday and they had Real Technique brush sets. What a nice surprise, I was happy. I used them this morning and they're wonderful, love how soft they are. Thank you for your help tho!!

Latest posts